Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whatsis? No Brexit thread?

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    No one cares?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Wow, I thought it would be another chicken out like Scotland...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Too depressed.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Here's a lot of the details for those just learning about this: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-32810887
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    I went to the store this morning and I haven't got enough money for a Pepsi.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    On the upside if there is one, it's giving Americans some insight on what electing Trump would be like.
    On the downside, there are strong parallels to be drawn here between this and pre-WWII Europe.

Nationalism, is it ever really a good thing?

Yeah, Pepsi.Whatever.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-24-2016 at 05:07 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    I hope Supreme Leader Trump keeps those filthy Brit peasants from taking our jobs! We need to begin building a wall sooooo high that they cannot fly in on commercial aircraft (such is the way their devious kind gains entrance)!!!! Once they're here they begin their deception by masking their accents and playing House.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Would it be asking too much for WW3 to begin on July 4th? I kinda want to see more spectacular fireworks this year.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    For what it's worth, I don't think there's a shred of doubt the immigration issue in Britain lit the fuse for the "leave" voters.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Tiny fact I recall, prompted by Trump's recent mention of the Vince Foster story, which got a 'tired of it', ho-hum, old news response from the media:

Current Sec'y of HHS, Sylvia Mathews Burwell, cut her teeth in first Clinton administration as an aide - she happened to be tasked, by HRC herself - with stealing Vince Foster's garbage in an effort to stay ahead of the 'official' investigation into his death.

This was noted at the time, but judged to be of no moment, cuz Clintons.

Whatever Foster's trash may have divulged is, of course, lost to history...

I realize very few here know the first thing about the Foster ordeal, but Google is, as they say, your friend,
    Last edited by j2k4; 06-24-2016 at 09:45 PM.

-Mark Twain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast