Thread: Max Payne 1

does anybody know where i can download a trainer for Max Payne 1 that was downloaded from kazaa?(this means that it was not installed from a bought cd). thanks

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    I've not played it what do you mean by a "trainer" a walktrough or a demo ?

3. Games   -   #3
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by sasuke57@25 November 2003 - 00:25
    does anybody know where i can download a trainer for Max Payne 1 that was downloaded from kazaa?(this means that it was not installed from a bought cd). thanks
    you didn't need to double post....... and why in the hell would there be a damn trainer in a In a Max Payne CD..... click here for trainer...

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by cwctv@25 November 2003 - 00:31
    I've not played it what do you mean by a "trainer" a walktrough or a demo ?
    a trainer is a cheat program for a game

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    a trainer is a cheat program for a game
    Thanks now I see why they call it a trainer I say just get shoot and get on with it bloody hell this game is old there must be lots of cheats around by now.

6. Games   -   #6
    Why the hell would anyone need cheats to play a game like Max Payne? Or why would anyone use a cheat to finish a game, what's the fun in that????

7. Games   -   #7
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Why the hell would anyone need cheats to play a game like Max Payne? Or why would anyone use a cheat to finish a game, what's the fun in that????
    ya man same here i personaly dont like to use cheat before i finish it and there is few games that i like to play it again once i finish it.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@25 November 2003 - 05:52
    ya man same here i personaly dont like to use cheat before i finish it and there is few games that i like to play it again once i finish it.
    LOL yeah teh game is already to easy for you you can take like 6000 bullets and like still live........ lol kinda funny he thinks that trainers come from the cd...