Thread: Abort cannot complete

I'm using Sabnzb and lately I have been getting errors " Abort, cannot be completed" not sure what this means. I hope someone can help as it has happened with High maintenance and Quarry.
    Thanks

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by sylverstreek View Post
    I'm using Sabnzb and lately I have been getting errors " Abort, cannot be completed" not sure what this means. I hope someone can help as it has happened with High maintenance and Quarry.
    Thanks
    It means you don't have enough files to complete or repair.

You aren't providing much info either. How old are the files you're attempting to snatch? Have you tried repairing? Do you have PARs? Etc...

[moved thread to Newsgroups]
    Last edited by Skiz; 09-20-2016 at 02:12 AM.

yo

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Please stay on topic in discussions outside The Lounge.

yo

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    Please stay on topic in discussions outside The Lounge.
    Really?? Did FST give a raise or something Skiz??

Chances are the files have not propagated (completed on the upload yet), since they are new shows you were trying to download, and even if you don't have the greatest Usenet provider, sometimes you have to wait for files to complete with your access provider. It has happened to me on occasion as well, and i just wait a few minutes and try download it again..
    With the little information you have given, my assumption for correcting the problem may solve the problem..

If you are using Couch Potato or one of those auto down-loader programs, let someone know and someone should be able to help you with that(That would be you Skiz because i am a dinosaur and i still do everything manually )

Hope that helps

Edit.. The guy has not responded to your suggestions of more information Skiz, so i assume him being here since 2013 he is not a complete rookie on downloading?? But i could be wrong
    Last edited by shaina; 09-22-2016 at 04:54 AM.