Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: At last! Red Dead Redemption 2 is officially confirmed!!

Yessss! And I hope they release the first one for PS4 as a dlc or something!

2. Games   -   #12
    Hopefully it will have a good second half. The first game had a really good first half and the second half wasnt as good.

3. Games   -   #13
    I have been waiting forit for long time, hopefully pc version will be available

4. Games   -   #14
    Preorders up now on rockstar launcher, will be on steam in December I think, so I can wait.

5. Games   -   #15
    it's now coming out for the pc, thank god.

6. Games   -   #16
    I feel like it's both the best and the worst game at the same time. Amazing production values, cool story, music, world everything. At the same time, horrible controls that really prevent fun, tedious travel across the map.

7. Games   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihino View Post
    I feel like it's both the best and the worst game at the same time. Amazing production values, cool story, music, world everything. At the same time, horrible controls that really prevent fun, tedious travel across the map.
    Guessing you've unlocked fast travel hey? It's still slow, but not as bad I guess.

8. Games   -   #18
    It's cracked now btw, if someone wants to try it on pc.

9. Games   -   #19
    Playing that game on my Ps4 Pro was a disappointment, i fall asleep after 2 hours of bad gameplay and too much cinematics.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12