Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Clowns and The Purge

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I wouldn't like to think mister funkin' was all mouth and no trousers, but maybe he got over-powered by a couple of thirteen year old clowns.
    They're more difficult to subdue than they look
    If I know Funkin, he'll have no problem putting his mouth where trousers once were...
    He's an autofellatio aficionado, you think.
    I'm disturbed that you know this much about him - not all that surprised though, to be fair
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    maybe he got over-powered by a couple of thirteen year old clowns.
    Considering they were thirteen year olds, you probably meant "over-excited"
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. Lounge   -   #23
    I'm disturbed that you know this much about him
    It's just intuition (see above).
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. Lounge   -   #24
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Oh well that's put a different light on his absence. He's probably having a fantastic time with the wee scamps as we speak.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #25
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Not a bad halloween this year.

We had 92 weans come round to do the "trick or treat" thing. When did we all become merkins.

They don't sing songs or tell jokes any more, they basically say "Give me stuffs or I will stab you in the eye."

Modern weans, what are they like.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Not a bad halloween this year.

We had 92 weans come round to do the "trick or treat" thing. When did we all become merkins.

They don't sing songs or tell jokes any more, they basically say "Give me stuffs or I will stab you in the eye."

Modern weans, what are they like.
    I was a we'an who did trick or treating back in the olden daze. I can't say I ever told jokes or sang songs (isn't singing only at xmas anyway).
    We just had squirty bottles full of, idk, piss or something and threatened people with squirtage unless they gave us sweets. Which they invariably, and understandably, did.

Are you sure you're from Scotchland and not Upper-Chomdley Chapelhampton.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Really, I thought "trick-or-treat" was a merkin import.

Where I came from it was known as "guising" (ph). And it involved offering some form of entertainment in exchange for sweet comestibles.

Most people would make the payment whilst not demanding the show, however it had to be at the very least implied.

True story.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I believe it is as merkin an import as those great big £1 bags of crisps that are now outselling their more culturally ingrained 25g ancestors by four packs to one.

That's what I did, though, on Hallowe'en as a nipper. Late 80s too, so it's fecking ages ago.
    Never heard of that 'guising' malarkey. I'm seeing another side to what I naturally assumed was an aids and heroin ridden formative period on the Wyndford.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Now this is interesting

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Sorry fellas. I wish I would have been overpowered by a couple sexy 13 year old clowns. And I wish I would have had the chance to have one lunatic'd one icepick'd a few of them, but unfortunately just as I thought, they punk'd out.

Nothing but cool weird people walking around in clown garb. No actual purging...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast