Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cloud-based Usenet FREE / BETA

I have found a site called https://usenet.cloud that downloads binary news from usenet to the cloud and wanted share with this great community

BETA FEATURES
    - All connections are secured trought 256-Bit SSL

- Video and audio streaming (computer, tablet, smartphone)

- Automated verification, PAR2 reparation and ZIP/RAR extraction of files

- 1996 days of binary retention

- 2GB of cloud storage for FREE

- Unlimited data transfer

- Unlimited download speed

- Up to 30 simultaneos download connections

I hope you find this useful, sharing is caring

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    I saw this posted elsewhere yesterday. It seems to work well, although I haven't tried it in depth so far. Some of the things on your post only apply to paid accounts, here are the differences.

usenet cloud.jpg
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Thanks, anon.
    I saw this shill post yesterday and wondered about the catch but didn't get around to investigating.

I guess 1GB per day is a little restrictive for those who are serious about stealing stuff for free.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    How do i download anything from this ?

This is sweet , i already downloaded 700 MB of mp3's

First i went to this website

http://nzb.is/

Downloaded the nzb file ...

https://usenet.cloud/

and opened the file with usenet.cloud ...

it was that simple ...
    Last edited by nagasaki; 10-25-2016 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Thanks, anon.
    I saw this shill post yesterday and wondered about the catch but didn't get around to investigating.

I guess 1GB per day is a little restrictive for those who are serious about stealing stuff for free.
    I have send them a email asking more info about service, they said that data transfer has been increaded to 5GB per day, max filesize to 2GB and available cloud storage to 5GB.

Maybe its a temporally promotion!! so lets to take advantage of this

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by usenetter View Post
    I have send them a email asking more info about service, they said that data transfer has been increaded to 5GB per day, max filesize to 2GB and available cloud storage to 5GB.
    That's much better If you have an NZB for something bigger than 2 GB, you can split it in two or three chunks before generating it, or use this.

Combine this with the other free servers that have been posted here, and you can get pretty far without paying a dime.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by usenetter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Thanks, anon.

Maybe its a temporally promotion!! so lets to take advantage of this
    "they"
    5gb per day is pretty good though anyway, dude. Cheers.

Hope Grabit is still a thing because learning new things is hard.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    n00b
    SabnzbD is the way to go

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    Did not work for me. Initially, nothing happened when I tried to upload an NZB. So then I set NoScript to allow all Scripts. The site seemed to collect the files in the NZB, but then reported that the package was incomplete. Then all tabs in Firefox 51.0.1 (32-bit) XP froze. The only button that worked was the big X, reported FF was not responding, and finally reported that plugin-container had crashed. Repeated as above from "NoScript". Again, crashed. Other conventional methods, for example using a newsreader, from Usenet providers, work for me consistently. In particular, a newsreader, accessing a conventional Usenet provider, a few minutes later, was able to use the same NZB to successfully download the file that failed via usenet.cloud . Both NZB and file were about an hour old.

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    short retention is fine for tv shows if you have something like sickbeard that grabs them as they air

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast