Page 112 of 740 FirstFirst ... 1262102109110111112113114115122162212612 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 7395

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    In other news, I finished Firewatch - 9/10. I also finished Titanfall 2's campaign - 9/10. Ive now started Gears of War 4, it's quality but I never did the old ones, this one seems like a new story/reboot

And in sexy news I popped to the shops yesterday (milk, bin bags and coffee) came home to find my misses (who does massage) on the floor with another burd. The other burd was face down on the floor with one leg bent back, the misses was squeezing the burds arse with both hands. I said "looks like I've arrived just in time I'll take it from here". The burd giggled, turned her head towards me and looked like a bulldog with a mouth full of wasps

2. Lounge   -   #1112
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    So, I loved Hong Kong. It actually felt like it resonated with me more than Tokyo has. Tokyo is clean and polite, and though that is a pleasant offering, it tends to put me off a little. Hong Kong, on the other hand, is rambunctious and dirty, so I ended up feeling more comfortable when I was out threading myself into the tapestry.

Sometimes, I did feel like I was in Thailand or something because the sex workers are pretty aggressive. Twice I was chased an entire block being offered misogyny (sounded much more like that than massage). Another time a girl grabbed the sleeve of my hoodie, and yanked me such that I had to twist my torso to keep my balance. I pulled her in for a clothesline, and as she was laid out on the sidewalk, disoriented, I urinated on her. She charged me $500 and sent me on my way. The part starting with me participating in physical violence may have been in my head, for I've been known to confuse my daydreams with reality.

Mostly, it was lots and lots of walking, and I believe I've grown two new toes underneath my original set of 4th toes.

I'd definitely come back, but next time I'd be more willing to use airbnb.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #1113
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Anyone played Bulletstorm? Worth $5 on Steam?

yo

4. Lounge   -   #1114
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    @muldy. Firewatch was pretty tits. Simple yet effective graphics. Very original. Great dialogue as well. Kinda half-assed the ending but whatev.

yo

5. Lounge   -   #1115
    Buttstorms a fiver now because a remaster is due out soon with speshal guest star duke nukem its alright Lyke. Wurd to the ending, I was expecting it all to be a dream or at least get noshed off

6. Lounge   -   #1116
    /sat angrily on the edge of the bed waiting for the misses to get out the fucking bathroom! She's supposed to be out at 7:26! It is now 7:32 meaning I've lost 6 minutes of looking at memes on the toilet

7. Lounge   -   #1117
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Westworld.

Spoiler: Show

yo

8. Lounge   -   #1118
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    Westworld.
    Spoiler: Show
    I couldn't get into it after the first couple of episodes, so I waited. Seems I made the right call. Thanks for the heads-up!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #1119
    Westworlds shit

10. Lounge   -   #1120
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Oh ffs. I only watched it bc that's all everyone was talking about a month ago online. Dammit.

yo