Page 139 of 740 FirstFirst ... 3989129136137138139140141142149189239639 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 7395

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

This is not spam , this serves an education purpose , i wish to use my own thread to express my own mood , I hope the mods wont get too pissed off

2. Lounge   -   #1382
    Last edited by shivanandan; 04-19-2017 at 01:17 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #1383
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    J-Dye, I recall asking you not to let me down when I agreed to not ban your dupes and let you stay...
    I ask again that you please do the right thing and ban said mental patient.

I'm fairly sure that when the non-bittorrent related dupe policy was put in place it had nothing to do with someone who is clearly mentally ill whose entire purpose for posting is to be disruptive.

Historically his posts are the literary equivalent of a DDOS attack. What is the usual penalty for someone who is willfully attacking the site?

Plus he's mental and not even in a good way like Shay.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #1384
    Please do not ban , i have four useless accounts which i have been using to arrange certain stuffs , especially in my own thread dating back to 2007 , OK
    Also few of my friends can see , and we can try to figure out where the next step towards advancement should be made . !!!!1111
    That was a long time ago , trying to learn the art of fetch , decode , execute !!!1111

It is nice to see some improvements in that field of study .

5. Lounge   -   #1385
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Let's play the 'how many commas in a sentence' game. Bad punctuation scores extra points. Try a lot of 0x90, that will work out well for your code
    Last edited by Gribley; 04-18-2017 at 03:19 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #1386
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I would like to purchase the mental. I bid 28p.
    Now go away.

7. Lounge   -   #1387
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post
    Try a lot of 0x90, that will work out well for your code
    0xFAF4 is even better
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. Lounge   -   #1388
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Try a lot of 0x90, that will work out well for your code
    0xFAF4 is even better
    My assembler is rusty at best but what does a CLI on F4 do, I assume it just burns remaining cycles (look now we`ve started something with a limited amount of depth )?

9. Lounge   -   #1389
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    One of the few thing's Pol Pot and I agree on is that we should kill the nerds.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Lounge   -   #1390
    My assembler is rusty at best but what does a CLI on F4 do, I assume it just burns remaining cycles (look now we`ve started something with a limited amount of depth )?
    0xF4 is HLT, which halts the processor until the next interrupt is fired. Having issued CLI beforehand, this effectively and completely stops it. Windows 95 did this when displaying the famous "It's now safe to turn off your computer" screen so that you couldn't access MS-DOS from it (unless you'd started it by running win.com).

0xEB0090 is also good if your program is the very first thing in memory
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."