Page 144 of 739 FirstFirst ... 4494134141142143144145146147154194244644 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 7385

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Wuts the tegra chip on that like for native stuffs? I used to have a pc...

/I'm in Belfast right now for work lyke, I'm here till Monday. That's 4 nights in this hotel with just my phone and shit TV for entertainment. There's a cinema 5 minutes away, I might go see vin diesel 8 one night. I'm here doing an office move, I've mostly been unplugging computers and putting them into boxes. Tomorrow I'm going to the new office where I'm told those very same boxes will be and then unbox the computers.

The food here at the hotel is awful. I got up at 5am this morning, got a train, plane and then taxi to here then worked for ages on an empty stomach. Dinner was going to be epic. If I eat at the hotel every night its prepaid and doesn't cost me a penny. I ordered a burger that had bacon and onion rings in it that also came with chips. It was fucking rank, it tasted entirely of salt. The taste of salt was overpowering. I can still taste the salt. The meat was dry also. My colleague had the steak, he said it tasted like salt. I refuse to go and spend my own monies on food when it's provided here for me. Maybe the pizza tomorrow will not be 90% salt, maybe.

After dinner I accompanied my colleague 5 minutes up the road to a Tesco Express so that he could buy snacks and supplies. I've never been to Belfast before, it's the same as England from what I've seen so far. The city is full of mentalists, I've seen 2 fights today.

The hotel room is average to poor. I showered but the shower head keeps aiming towards the wall despite pulling it back into place. The choice of TV channels isn't good, there's 7 of them and none of them have films. Vaping isn't setting off the fire alarm so that's nice. My room has a sofa in it as well as a bed, fancy.
    Say Hi to Chalice while you're there

2. Lounge   -   #1432
    Hello Dave......

3. Lounge   -   #1433
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    I've only somehow just discovered that I can play my Steam, Origin, etc PC games on my NVidia Shield TV. Like, I can literally play GTAV, BF3, Fallout 4, whatever that I own on the PC on my 65" 4K television that's in the basement. And I don't mean with a mouse and keyboard on the coffee table either. I can play just like it was a console with the native Nvidia controllers. It's like buying games on PC and getting a free console version or something else. Why the fk did I not know about this before?
    Mind blown.
    Is it better than the Steambawx tho' . I don't have a tellybox anyways, so it's all a bit cold and pointless, Timmy.
    Now go away.

4. Lounge   -   #1434
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    I've only somehow just discovered that I can play my Steam, Origin, etc PC games on my NVidia Shield TV. Like, I can literally play GTAV, BF3, Fallout 4, whatever that I own on the PC on my 65" 4K television that's in the basement. And I don't mean with a mouse and keyboard on the coffee table either. I can play just like it was a console with the native Nvidia controllers. It's like buying games on PC and getting a free console version or something else. Why the fk did I not know about this before?
    Mind blown.
    Is it better than the Steambawx tho' . I don't have a tellybox anyways, so it's all a bit cold and pointless, Timmy.
    I don't know anything about Steamboxes and googling them gives lots of different manufacturers and boxes.

yo

5. Lounge   -   #1435
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Now go away.

6. Lounge   -   #1436
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Leaving Belfast today, cannot wait lyke.

7. Lounge   -   #1437
    You can stay there, i am here already

8. Lounge   -   #1438
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    That's neither here nor there.

9. Lounge   -   #1439
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Mind blown.
    K so I got a sec to look that up. No comparison really. Steam Link appears to just do the basics: ~$40 for hardware that will stream your Steam games to your television at up to 1080 and 2.0 sound.

Nvidia Shield TV is an entire system. It runs on Android. It can be your local Plex media server, you can put Kodi on it straight from the Play Store, it does all the standard media streaming as well like Netflix, YouTube, HULU, HBO, (etc x 1000....think Roku), as well as games. So it has it's own game store where you can buy all the popular games or you can subscribe to something for a monthly fee that allows you to play them. Or like I just discovered you can play all the stuff already on your PC. So I've only tested three of my games so far, but those three are from different sources: GTA V (Steam), BF3 (Origin), and Fallout 4 (independent?).

But on top of all those additional capabilities, it's more powerful, does 4K, full surround capable, comes with a remote with a mic for voice activated stuff and searching.
    Last edited by Skiz; 05-08-2017 at 10:26 PM.

yo

10. Lounge   -   #1440
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    ahem
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"