Page 160 of 741 FirstFirst ... 60110150157158159160161162163170210260660 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 7402

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Lately I've been following US politics to an unhealthy degree and I've decided that a lot of political types should be tarred and feathered and then run out of town on a rail whatever that means.
    What i have learned or my opinion... Depending on where or what you are watching and reading, be it CNN or Fox News or reading the New York Times or Political or the radical Breitbart News (Idol i won't even get into the Middle East news stations or papers), who should be "Tarred and Feathered" changes every hour!!!
    But between Trump and Russia ties or Clinton blaming the DNC instead of her corrupt-self for loosing?
    And i was just thinking of this....They go after Trump and there claims of him having Russia ties, yet if Bernie Sanders would have won, he wants the United States to be run like Russia. NO matter how Stupid or incapable they think Trump is? would either one of them been any better??
    I can't go into Clinton's/Obama thinking because that will just bring more attacks at me...
    The bottom line is Trump is not liked no matter if he does good or not, but he is the President of the United States..
    Now impeach Trump and now Mike Pence is the president?? Is he going to be different??
    Just like the Moron Trudeau is our prime minister !!! What good or change has he done for us?? Other than women wanting to get Selfies with the idiot!!!!

But "Tar and Feathered", most US politicians or the FBI or the Military leaders, can get in line

2. Lounge   -   #1592
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Another Saturday in one of our offices. Yet more lucrative yet ballache OT. The place is empty, someone left the AC on and its freezing. I don't have access to the room to turn it off. I have made myself a gross coffee using the industrial drum of Nescafe available from the staffroom. I have also put £1 in the charity sweet box and taken a flapjack. It is stale. With no one else being here I have put the big telly on for a double bill of classic Frasier, his camp antics are amusing to me. Other humans will start to appear within the hour then it's a full day of putting in a new network followed by a 2 hour journey home. My hope is to have time to finish playing Bulletstorm Full Clip which is quite sick, for dinner to be made for me and to receive a full length noshing off though only two of those things are likely

3. Lounge   -   #1593
    Trump for president
    Last edited by shivanandan; 06-03-2017 at 01:09 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #1594
    Or else i will be forced to waste my time setting up a phpbb forum

5. Lounge   -   #1595
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

6. Lounge   -   #1596
    #endif

7. Lounge   -   #1597
    What is the point of posting ?
    or
    What is the point of not posting ?

8. Lounge   -   #1598