Page 161 of 740 FirstFirst ... 61111151158159160161162163164171211261661 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 7396

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

2. Lounge   -   #1602
    I have a job interview on Saturday

Quotefancy-1843147-3840x2160.jpg

3. Lounge   -   #1603
    I don't know what else to soweth

4. Lounge   -   #1604
    Waking up 5 in the morning and traveling that path shouldn't be a bad idea

5. Lounge   -   #1605
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I'm *certain* you will make an impression at your interview, j-die
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #1606
    Yea i hope so , i have a job now which is at billing and stock at a wholesale pharmacy distribution, i also have to take customer order by phone which is a pain the arse .
    The new job is software installations for clients at different places
    Not sure what to choose ?

7. Lounge   -   #1607
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandan View Post
    Yea i hope so , i have a job now which is at billing and stock at a wholesale pharmacy distribution, i also have to take customer order by phone which is a pain the arse .
    The new job is software installations for clients at different places
    Not sure what to choose ?
    Software deployment sounds good. In many cases you can automate it and make it require just a few clicks. And working with clients on-site is more fun than being stuck in an office from 9 to 5, assuming the company doesn't make you pay for the travel expenses - the regular roadtrips are the only thing I miss from having done support for HP.

Of course, perhaps you consider a known and stable workplace to be advantage, and there are other things to consider, like what your working hours will be (Saturday seems a rather unusual day to hold interviews), salary, perks, holidays and such. Keep your head up and good luck.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. Lounge   -   #1608
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    You need to find out if the receptionist has huge knockers. That's a must.

9. Lounge   -   #1609
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    You don't like talking to customers on the phone. What makes you think meeting them in person will be any more enjoyable?

10. Lounge   -   #1610
    Thanks anon , The stuff inside my mind has been remaining there itself for a while now , Time to think positive
    I checked my Resume a while ago and there is 5 jobs in it already , The next one is supposed to be my 6th .

The new one looks very promising , Hopefully some sort of satisfaction guaranteed .It is a new place .My job experiences should help me get that job

The dates of interview has been postponed after 15th this month
    Thinking positive as usual and waiting for my 6th job