Page 201 of 739 FirstFirst ... 101151191198199200201202203204211251301701 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 7385

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Playstation VR is friggin' cool! What excites me the most is how amazing it already is-- and this is still very early generation.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #2002
    Teologia
    It's impossible to do that. Galera, let me win, please.

3. Lounge   -   #2003
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post

Debate still ongoing?
    Until you show it on a .gov site, yes.

yo

4. Lounge   -   #2004
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    TFW you realize the $30 in bitcoins you paid for 90 days of news server access in 2010 would be worth $18.75 million right now.
    I know there's a current 'value', but I expect to see them stored next to people's Beanie Baby fortunes before too long.
    Maybe. Who knows. I bought some Ethereum at just under $50 like 6 months ago and its just under $500 right now.

Bitcoin is all supply/demand and speculation, so while its on a streak right now I do expect there to be a tipping point very soon. But then again, it's anyone's guess.

yo

5. Lounge   -   #2005
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    He who is not contented with what he has, would not be contented with what he would like to have. - Socrates
    Fuck all that. Uber financial security would make me pretty fucking content.

yo

6. Lounge   -   #2006
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post

Debate still ongoing?
    Until you show it on a .gov site, yes.
    This is as good as it gets.

--> http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...-a-primer.html

7. Lounge   -   #2007
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Nope. That's only if one parent was a citizen.

Read here: https://www.uscis.gov/us-citizenship...hrough-parents

yo

8. Lounge   -   #2008
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    He who is not contented with what he has, would not be contented with what he would like to have. - Socrates
    Would you like to buy aprox. 300 beanie babies i have in my basement (some in lexan boxes with ty beanie tag protectors), and that doesn't include the ones purchased at McDonald's, in there mint plastic bags

I accept Bitcoins

Example....

Attachment 178637

Attachment 178638

9. Lounge   -   #2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Would you like to buy aprox. 300 beanie babies i have in my basement (some in lexan boxes with ty beanie tag protectors), and that doesn't include the ones purchased at McDonald's, in there mint plastic bags
    Now I am stuck with the image of you piling them all together and diving in them like Scrooge McDuck.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #2010
    Maybe. Who knows. I bought some Ethereum at just under $50 like 6 months ago and its just under $500 right now.

Bitcoin is all supply/demand and speculation, so while its on a streak right now I do expect there to be a tipping point very soon. But then again, it's anyone's guess.
    I think that's awesome that you have profited from you investment. I'm basing my views on the volatility, the fact that there is no entity backing any of these (yet), and what I consider 'outside forces'-- something 'worth' $15k one day is worth absolutely nothing once The hacker Known as 4Chan invades it, OR government agencies seek to devalue it through propaganda raids creating uncertainty in its stability. I absolutely love the *idea* of cryptocurrency, I have doubts as to how long before worldwide banking systems deem it a significant threat and declare war through hacking, viruses, and/or attacks on reputation.

Everything digital is corruptible and/or can be broken, stolen in mass.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 12-12-2017 at 01:20 AM.