Page 208 of 740 FirstFirst ... 108158198205206207208209210211218258308708 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 7399

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post

Water: In Texas we all have St Augustine grass which needs lots of water to survive.
    The authorities forced you to take care of the lawn?
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

2. Lounge   -   #2072
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I got mine for $30 off the other day. Pretty sure that is the same deal you are seeing. Really appreciate the heads-up! It'll be a while before I grab an additional one-- right now, I'm looking at Pelican cases to keep it safe when I take it to work each shift, and PSVR games that come on sale. Gift cards are the besttttt present!
    Last edited by megabyteme; 12-26-2017 at 09:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #2073
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by dion09529 View Post

Water: In Texas we all have St Augustine grass which needs lots of water to survive.

Most likely just self-respect and pride... Notice that his house is in the $300k+ category. There are no wheels attached at the foundation. I can understand your confusion, though...
    Last edited by megabyteme; 12-26-2017 at 09:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #2074
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by dion09529 View Post

If it's an HOA neighborhood, then yes. If not, see below.

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

Most likely just self-respect and pride... Notice that his house is in the $300k+ category. There are no wheels attached at the foundation. I can understand your confusion, though...
    Definitely "+" but it's a huge sellers market in CO right now. That's part of the reason we'd like to take advantage. Austin unfortunately is a sellers market too tho so...

yo

5. Lounge   -   #2075
    ckrit's Avatar Flagpole
    Merry belated christmas and such.
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.

6. Lounge   -   #2076
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Ewe bunch of sheep.

7. Lounge   -   #2077
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Been having mild abdominal pains for like a week. Nothing too concerning but a little annoying at the same time. Then on Wednesday night it got to hurting super bad. Only slept about 2 hrs. Woke up Thursday and didnt go to work. Was afraid it was the bad aids. Decided to go to urgent care. Urgent care was concerned and said I needed to go to the ER. Off to the ER. The hawt nurse had me get down to my knickerbockers and put on one of those funny robes. She stuck me with an IV to steal half my blood and inject me with dilaudid and poke at my belly a bunch. Then off for a cat scan. Turns out it was something called diverticulosis and it's something pretty much everyone has at some point. All took about 4 hours. Sent me home with antibiotics and oxycodones. Liquid diet for a couple days.

The fucking hangover I have today from the opiates is incredible. Fucking hell. It's like new years day 2k again.
    Wat!? Wtf causes that? also "diverticulosis" sounds like medical jargon for "sex change operation". I can't say this comes as a surprise, you'll find no judgement here provided I get first fumble on those hawt new knockers

In other global news, teh misses got me an external hdd for Christmas, for the xbox. It's a "2TB Seagate Expansion USB 3.0" which has solid reviews. I plugged it into the xbox, rested it on top of it where there are no fan grills, turned the xbox on and it saw and formated the HDD but the WiFi wouldn't work! Power cycled and it did the same thing. By chance I moved the hdd off the xbox and sat it next to it then I got 1 signal bar on WiFi. The fucking thing blocks WiFi! I googled it and apparently USB3 devices can do exactly that as they emit aids on the same frequency. Got to order a longer cable and keep it well away from t'box

8. Lounge   -   #2078
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Cause seems to be just getting older but likely aggravated by food sitting in the colon too long. Doc just recommended eating a tad less meat and getting at least 35-40mg of fiber per day. As someone who never counts that sort of thing, I was surprised at how much fiber rich food you have to eat to obtain that. For example. I guess I'll try to boost my salads a bit and make some smoothies. Stupid adulting...

yo

9. Lounge   -   #2079
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Black Beans
    Fiber: 15 grams per cup, cooked.
    Black Bean and Sweet Potato Chili
    Sweet potato pairs perfectly with the smokiness of chipotle peppers and adds even more fiber to this hearty bean dish. Loaded with complex carbs and protein, this cold-weather stew makes a perfect meal.

http://saltandwind.com/recipes/58-bl...o-chili-recipe
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Lounge   -   #2080
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Word. Sweet potatoes are turrible but I can sub reg potatoes. Ive also learned potatoes have a lot of potassium as well. Bonus.

yo