Page 209 of 740 FirstFirst ... 109159199206207208209210211212219259309709 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 7395

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Sweet potatoes are like turnip, no one holds a middle ground on them.

Maybe try Jamaican sweet potato if you can get them because they're much tastier. Jamaican sprinters also swear by them.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #2082
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Idol the colon expert-- more time in pipes than Mario.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #2083
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    You're wife really needs to hide what she's been up to better.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #2084
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Anyone ever modded a Wii? I pulled out my old one and was thinking of putting a bunch of old retro games on it. Is there a good site for grabbing all that? Like a bulk download...? I've seen some systems online where people have like 3600 retro games from various systems and shirley they aren't grabbing those individually.

edit: found something called "romsets". Thats what I was looking for.
    Last edited by Skiz; 12-28-2017 at 06:06 PM.

yo

5. Lounge   -   #2085
    The Shield TV is supposed to be really good for running emulators. I'm too gnu to have details, but was one of the things I stumbled across when I was deciding to purchase.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 12-28-2017 at 08:12 PM.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #2086
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    orly? Lemmie look into that then bc it has good controllers for that.

yo

7. Lounge   -   #2087
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Been watching all the 'murican horror stories on Netflix, they're good, never seen them before lyke and going through them backwards (gay secks reference).

Started with the newest one, Cult. It was... OK. Then watched Roanoke, that was very good! And now I've almost finished Hotel. Hotel is also very good and stars a popular music singer called lady gaga. Admittedly I didn't know what she even looked like before watching Hotel, I would rim her into next week.

8. Lounge   -   #2088
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I've been watching them the other way around, since I'm not a homo.

Not gotten to the hotel one yet, tho. My favourite thus far is the first season, and my least favourite is the freakshow.

The one with the coven isn't much of a horror story, though, IMO. It was more like something that could have been a part of True Blood or something, but I still liked that better than the freakshow, which actually puts me off a bit.

9. Lounge   -   #2089
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    The Shield TV is supposed to be really good for running emulators. I'm too gnu to have details, but was one of the things I stumbled across when I was deciding to purchase.
    Done. Sorta. Took about an hour and some clunky installations but got it all setup. Only problem is theres like a half second of input lag from controller to game so it makes playing almost anything at all very difficult. I’m assuming the lag is within the emulator and not the shield.

Looking into something called RetroX right now. It's 12 dollars for life but is the best option from what I've read.
    Last edited by Skiz; 12-29-2017 at 07:31 PM.

yo

10. Lounge   -   #2090
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    Looking into something called RetroX right now. It's 12 dollars for life but is the best option from what I've read.
    I came across the same positive comments for RetroX.