Page 219 of 741 FirstFirst ... 119169209216217218219220221222229269319719 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 7410

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

I propose that I shall post in this lounge once a day until I can no longer find the stamina. Once a day, kids. If everyone did that, we'd have cunts queuing to expose their genitals all over the shop. Think about it. If we can get 50K likes for this post I will save this internets.
    Days apparently are a lot longer in Ireland. If I ever go there I'll have to remember to pack more clothes.

There goes one of the last bastions of White dominance in sports.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 02-22-2018 at 06:35 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #2182
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Ahoisup, bottom troublers

Tried watching that Altered Carbon on Nutflicks, it is terrible. Heard it was based on a book and that shows in the detailed world but the main guy in it cannot act for shit. His facial expression hasn't changed once and I don't believe a single word he says. He's also naked all the time and male nudity is not cool. They keep talking about envoys and how dangerous they are but in all the flashbacks they're raging pussies, they hug trees and talk about love a lot. Fuck altered carbon.

3. Lounge   -   #2183
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post

Tried watching that Altered Carbon on Nutflicks, it is terrible. Heard it was based on a book and that shows in the detailed world but the main guy in it cannot act for shit. His facial expression hasn't changed once and I don't believe a single word he says. He's also naked all the time and male nudity is not cool. They keep talking about envoys and how dangerous they are but in all the flashbacks they're raging pussies, they hug trees and talk about love a lot. Fuck altered carbon.
    The character was frozen for like 200 years. You try making facial expressions after being on ice that long.

I didn't think it was too bad. Some of the writing seemed unpolished, but what do I care, I got paid to sit in a recliner and watch it on a 50" screen while eating cookies.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #2184
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    That looks quite cool, tbh. I've always avoided videos that included the words Irish and Hurling expecting involvement with too much Guinness
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #2185
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post

I think I turned it off after like 20 minutes. Just seemed like a Matrix ripoff sort of thing. I also heard The Five was good but I didn't last long with that either.

I'm hooked on The Crown tho. Starts a tad slow but it's fantastic and all those little early details end up as important setup pieces. The finale for S1 is one of the best written episodes of TV I've seen. Just started S2 the other day on a flight.

Black Mirror S4 was pretty tite too.

yo

6. Lounge   -   #2186
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    Black Mirror S4 was pretty tite too.
    I found it to be pretty lackluster, as they mostly rehashed ideas from previous seasons, but the finale was top-notch.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. Lounge   -   #2187
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Yeah. It’s tough for each episode to pack as big of a punch when now I’m just trying to figure out the twist right from the start. Still good tho. Yeah the finale was good. I really liked the one with the girl and the implant as well.

yo

8. Lounge   -   #2188
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    For you Idol

5 Italian cycling champs preparing in Israel
    http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/242851
    Last edited by shaina; 03-07-2018 at 10:52 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #2189
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'd like to take a moment to point out that it can't be the Tour of Italy if it's in Israel.

Btw Italians are the worst cheaters. At least the Russians just limit it to drugs and the occasional assassination.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Lounge   -   #2190
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    I'd like to take a moment to point out that it can't be the Tour of Italy if it's in Israel.
    Btw Italians are the worst cheaters. At least the Russians just limit it to drugs and the occasional assassination.
    That is a really good point..
    What is Megs saying... If you are not cheating, you are only cheating yourself

What do you think of the course they have to race?? Compared to others??
    Last edited by shaina; 03-08-2018 at 12:39 AM.