Page 236 of 739 FirstFirst ... 136186226233234235236237238239246286336736 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 7385

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

nQQ's Avatar Poster
    nope it doesn't

2. Lounge   -   #2352
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Finished Assasins creed origins just now fucking sick ending! I enjoyed the shit out of that game. I'm at home all week doing an "attend from anywhere" course on "supporting Windows 10". It's basic as fuck and a complete waste of the companies training budget but we're half way through a 7 to 10 migration so they seem to think it's relevant... I'm webexing in from home instead of having the ballache 2 hour trip to London each day to be trapped in a classroom. Today I had them on mute for a good 5 hours while I did Egypt stuffs, it was a good day.

3. Lounge   -   #2353
    nQQ's Avatar Poster
    I guess the company are going through one of those "ensuring everyone is certified" even if it is far below the competency of some employees?

4. Lounge   -   #2354
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    I'm at home all week doing an "attend from anywhere" course on "supporting Windows 10". It's basic as fuck and a complete waste of the companies training budget but we're half way through a 7 to 10 migration so they seem to think it's relevant...
    That's interesting when you consider support for Windows 7 ends on 2020, and companies usually wait until that and then some to migrate.

As I remember, many UK military systems run XP to this day...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. Lounge   -   #2355
    Yeah we're surprisingly early, not only is it a 10 and 365 migration but also a hardware refresh as the three year lease came to an end. It is a mahoosive job! New hardware, new OS, new group policy then throw hyper/app-v and sccm into the mix. All for roughly a 2000 strong user base divided into different BUs with their own legacy applications.

There was of course UAT before hand but so much still doesn't work I spend half my days manually installing ODBC stuffs that apparently couldn't be packaged
    Last edited by Mr. Mulder; 05-16-2018 at 05:58 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #2356
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    That seems exceedingly awful. You must be usually mentally stable to have not killed yourself by now.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #2357
    The trick is to be dead inside. Off to Belfast Saturday for a few days to "upgrade" all their shizz, 36 users. They'll all hate it plus Belfast hate the Brits anywaize. There's parts of town there I stay away from then Wednesday I'm on holiday going to Amsterdam for 4 days to drink weed and see a secks show with the misses

8. Lounge   -   #2358
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    I do hope you have a real-talk to crappy-fake-arse-pretend filter when you add these. If not then well done, I guess for speaking out to 12yr olds.

9. Lounge   -   #2359
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

10. Lounge   -   #2360
    Just got back from Amsterdam it was so, so fucking hot there. It was like walking on the sun. Got the metro from the airport to the center, walked straight to the red light district, walked past some rough old whores in windows with visable c sections, straight to the bulldog cafe and got a gram of lemon haze for 11 euros. Then went and checked in at hotel, no smoking in the rooms so I went outside after rolling a phat space trumpet and was greeted by loads of other cool kids doing the same thing. Discovered it wasn't lemon haze at all. After that I spent a few hours sat down as I haven't smoked in 4 years and instantly regretted it after disappointing looks from the misses. Then we went to Ann Franks House, that was pretty good. I was expecting loads of home alone style traps but it was all safe enough. There's a pancake place right next door to it and it's not even called Ann Cakes, poor marketing. On the final day today we went up the i360 the tallest building there which has a swingset on top that swings over the building, that was terrifying. They take photos while your on it and let you buy them. Unfortunately I was pulling a homosexual face and so we couldn't buy them.

On one of the days we returned to the red light late at night, its chaos. They have almost entirely visable urinals in the street the place stinks of pish. A large black man asked if I wanted to buy some powder. The whores looked top notch though, like brazzer quality. They stand there in their underpants bouncing around waving you in, its a delight to watch. The sex museum was a tourist trap, my hdds contain more exotic material. Overall, it was OK.