Page 238 of 743 FirstFirst ... 138188228235236237238239240241248288338738 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 7428

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Are you cunts watching Westworld? It's like watching paint dry! I forced myself through the first season where almost nothing happened. Got two into this current one before giving up. It's basically Lost. They answer questions with questions you don't want the answers to, characters progress at a snails pace and throwing in the odd bit of violence to flesh it out. Robots talking about the nature of existence makes me want to open my wrists. Just do sex stuffs or stfu!!!
    It's on my list of things to watch, like you I struggled to stay awake through the first season. So... looking forward to it...

See also - The Man in the High Castle.

Lost in Space is good! Recommend that to the max!

2. Lounge   -   #2372
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Lost in Space is good...? I saw that it has an American child in it with an American child's voice and immediately cut both my ears off.

That Billions is absolute macks kwality, the main protagonist is fat and ugly so it's different. It's the highlight of my week

3. Lounge   -   #2373
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Lost in Space ...
    I don't do politically correct, female empowerment reboots.

I'm fine with female heroines and diverse casts but when it's so patently obvious that the characters have been drawn simply to meet the wish fulfillment of a bunch of millennial with no core values except those that are force feed to them then thanks but I'll pass.

Billions on the other hand is fine because everyone regardless race or sex is allowed to be bad (or good) and there's bewbs.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #2374
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    The misses watches some shitty marvel thing that's all kids, theres a strong white male, a misunderstood black who does crime by accident, a chubby lezzer, a tryhard Asian and a white popular blonde and I think there's even a Korean it's like a fucking UN summit. All of them living in show homes with hawt mums and "real life issues". I'd rather not have eyes than be in the same room as it again.

One day soon Batman will be portrayed by a strong Hispanic female.

5. Lounge   -   #2375
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    This week, I have mostly been watching, Nowt. Nothing at all. The last episode of television has finished. It's over. Time for bed.
    Now go away.

6. Lounge   -   #2376
    Movies and TV has taken a huge dip in quality the last few years. That's partly to blame on "reality" TV. It's much cheaper to make and the profit is the same or better than half hour comedies or hour long dramas. But it's also no more original ideas and bad remakes. Look at all the old hit TV shows coming back for a mini-run. This makes me miss the 80's.

7. Lounge   -   #2377
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    The misses watches some shitty marvel thing that's all kids, theres a strong white male, a misunderstood black who does crime by accident, a chubby lezzer, a tryhard Asian and a white popular blonde and I think there's even a Korean it's like a fucking UN summit. All of them living in show homes with hawt mums and "real life issues". I'd rather not have eyes than be in the same room as it again.
    Runaways or whatever it's called?

I've abstained from that, too.

8. Lounge   -   #2378
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Lost in Space ...
    I don't do politically correct, female empowerment reboots.
    Never saw the original so...

9. Lounge   -   #2379
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Probably like the majority of people who watch. Definitely less a problem then but for the minority of us who have it's a bit like someone rewriting history or in other words Ghostbusters 2016 or in other other words, sod off and create your own stuff you feckless hacks.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Lounge   -   #2380
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Ah. That probably explains why I thought that new Tomb Raider was actually a half-decent movie.

Never saw the original with Angelina.