Page 271 of 746 FirstFirst ... 171221261268269270271272273274281321371 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 7455

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by fartman3 View Post
    shaina , you are a strange dick nothing else , you and the other guy hi doll eyes 7 8 9 is another dick who wants to win some sort of special presents from the dog almighty himself
    What are you talking about?? Do you have a disagreement with my opinion/comments. Instead of knocking or acting like the Left Wing cattle that doesn't have a mind of there own, and need a leader with a megaphone tell you what to think and disrupt...

Why not debate/comment/explain what you agree/disagree with??
    Last edited by shaina; 10-03-2018 at 03:57 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #2702
    Your posts are simply annoying like the rest of the puddle group , its either irony or really low class jocks .

What is it that your are trying to send to people , how lame the color of your flags and fellow fags are ?

3. Lounge   -   #2703
    Also whatsup with all the mightier than god almighty attitude ?

You are a huge pile of shit , that is what i think about you most of the time , what is all this httrack stuff ?

What ? What is it that you and your people are busy doing , you annoying prick , you don't make any sense

That 4000 plus posts are a load of strange shit

4. Lounge   -   #2704
    You are still an alright guy or an old fart compared to the other guy hi doll eyes 7 8 9 .

I really want to punch that guy in the face as hard as i possibly can someday .

So hard that even your wife would have a hard time recognizing your butt or face paradox
    Last edited by fartman3; 10-03-2018 at 04:32 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #2705
    Also think positive you old fart ones , i have not put much thought process into my posts lately and it feels good

6. Lounge   -   #2706
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Your posts are simply annoying like the rest of the puddle group , its either irony or really low class jocks .

What is it that your are trying to send to people , how lame the color of your flags and fellow fags are ?
    Well you just answered that question fast.....

Wrong site buddy, i know they closed the Al Jazeera comment section, but if you are for real, and not just a fuckface paid troll (I can't believe i used the word Troll at my age), you can go on Twitter and see how long it takes to get banned there??
    Last edited by shaina; 10-03-2018 at 04:49 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #2707
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Also think positive you old fart ones , i have not put much thought process into my posts lately and it feels good
    What did i say that wasn't positive?? Protection of your Country is negative?? Having free enterprise and having the opportunity to better yourself is negative??
    Wanting better for your kids and family is negative??

Again wrong site for you Fartman, if you want some suggestions on sites that may suit you better let me know, i will try to help you out??

8. Lounge   -   #2708
    Well i will be a good person if the moderators can give me one last chance through this account

It was nice practicing a foreign language and venting some frustrations with it , It feels good .

9. Lounge   -   #2709
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    You are still an alright guy or an old fart compared to the other guy hi doll eyes 7 8 9 .
    I really want to punch that guy in the face as hard as i possibly can someday .
    So hard that even your wife would have a hard time recognizing your butt or face paradox
    Which one do you want to punch??

Not a good idea to Punch Idol, he will run you over with his Bicycle , and that has some very serious spiked tires for grip for the ice and snow travels . And MacGyver lives in a State in the US that it is mandatory to have multiple hand guns in the glove box, and at least 2 assault rifles in the trunk and you better hope he runs you over first, that may be a more preferable death for you to see the many old harry women in the sky..

Just saying......
    Last edited by shaina; 10-03-2018 at 05:31 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #2710
    Wait wait wait , i think my ex girl friend is a fucking whore

That could be the root of my problem

But that is a whore from the past

I have left my past behind and i no longer would be bothered by that brothel and the whore