Page 273 of 740 FirstFirst ... 173223263270271272273274275276283323373 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 7399

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Small lies are still lies I assume. He could have told the truth and apologized for being a bit of a dick when he was a teen but he or whoever coached him decided that the nomination was so in the bag let's just bullshit all we want anyway because it won't change anything. Remember he's a fucking Federal judge so he understands that small details can make a big difference.

https://www.currentaffairs.org/2018/...naugh-is-lying

Also in all seriousness, someone kill Mitch McConnell.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #2722
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Small lies are still lies I assume. He could have told the truth and apologized for being a bit of a dick when he was a teen but he or whoever coached him decided that the nomination was so in the bag let's just bullshit all we want anyway because it won't change anything. Remember he's a fucking Federal judge so he understands that small details can make a big difference.

https://www.currentaffairs.org/2018/...naugh-is-lying

Also in all seriousness, someone kill Mitch McConnell.
    Find somewhere else to get your news please

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/curre...airs-magazine/
    Talk, hurt a few drama queens

This Guy is the biggest bullshit artist!! And i can tell you he is one of the moderate Democrats
    Attachment 180987

This guy is the Drama Queen and the new pleaser/ass kisser of the far left gets huge donations from far left non profit organizations mostly funded by George Sorros (you want more background on this piece of work if you don't sincerely know just ask A lot of people died in the Holocaust because of this Hungarian piece of shit!!!)
    Attachment 180988

This guy has been caught in so many lies too many to count, and ya he looks like he has never touched a drink right
    Attachment 180989

Again you can go through both sides and oh ya there is lots of stories of these senators, Idol i have been really watching this and i can tell you Democrats are trying everything to not get this Judge in, The Dems are going to loose a ton of the Lefts money and the roe vs wade issue. And if you go back to the begining even before Kavanah was announced the Majority of the Democrats said they will do anything stall and not get this guy on the supreme court...

Now we just have to wait, seems the FBI reports should be in soon......

Edit: Now In!!!!! Finestein (you want to talk how much pressure this broad is getting from the left!! if Kavanah gets in she is finished!!) is complaining on why Ford or Kavanah are not being questioned from the FBI?? They were questioned in fucking person from the committee, what the fuck else is there to say..

Delay Delay Delay!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by shaina; 10-03-2018 at 09:04 PM. Reason: used the wrong word

3. Lounge   -   #2723
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post

And are you watching any of the judge kavanaugh nomination??
    I've been keeping up on it. Politics aside I think the only point that really matters as to his (un)suitability is how he craves the position so much that he's willing to lie under oath to get it. Pretty sure perjury is still a crime in most States.

As for the bike, gift me 20k so I can get this because Space Force.

I love that split fork. Cyclo-computers and lights are always oddly mounted. That seems like it had potential to make things easier but then I realized nothing is going to attach well on that aerodynamic, thin handlebar.

Also, shaina is back? I thought he went off for good to make his own forum with blackjack and hookers and the old testament.

In other news I've moved back south. Fuck it's hot.
    Last edited by Skiz; 10-03-2018 at 09:50 PM.

yo

4. Lounge   -   #2724
    Your defense time and time again seems to be if one person does a bad thing then it becomes more or less acceptable for another person to do the same thing. I guess Hitler is OK then as Stalin also killed a lot of his own people. Let me put it another way that you may better understand. Down here in Alabama we have a saying "Two Wongs don't make a White".

Btw I'm curious.Just for the record did the brainwashing hurt?

In short, please for the love of God and all this holy, stop watching Faux News. I have to believe that it's like smoking and if you go long enough without it the toxins will slowly leave your body.

I'll give you Corey Booker though as he's clearly shaping everything he does in hopes of enhancing a presidential bid. Way too phoney for me.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-03-2018 at 09:29 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #2725
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I've been moving and doing home buying and selling. I feel like I did it at the optimal time as I've been able to dodge this Kav stuff entirely.

yo

6. Lounge   -   #2726
    So now that your back in Texas when the civil war happens does this mean that are you going to fight for the Confederacy?

7. Lounge   -   #2727
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Yer darn tootin'

yo

8. Lounge   -   #2728
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    But only if they bring back the Texas v Texas A&M game.

yo

9. Lounge   -   #2729
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    But only if they bring back the Texas v Texas A&M game.
    I can't believe some patriot didn't start a war over that. First they take away your football and next thing you know we're all speaking Ruski.

10. Lounge   -   #2730
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I feel like starting a war over that. Fucking long standing Texas tradition ruined by money grabbing university presidents. Fuckers.

I abandoned TWD and now with Rick leaving it might be worth watching again. I'll prolly just watch the last few episodes of the season bc you just know they're gonna tease it the entire season. I am curious how its going to happen tho. Are they going to kill him or is it going to be some lame ride off into the sunset type thing?

And FTWD went to shit now too. S2 and S3 were decent but S4 was total shit. I can't say I didn't see it coming what with how terrible TWD has been.

yo