Page 284 of 286 FirstFirst ... 184234274281282283284285286 LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 2860

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    "Hillary Feeds Angry Left-Wing Mob with Authoritarian Rage". You're kidding me , right? Who wrote that? Goebbels?

Sorry I should have said " Tokyo Rose" as clearly someone without any balls wrote that.

Also replace "angry" with outraged, "left-wing" with the majority of Americans, "authoritarian" with project much and "mob" with Republicans doing more pathetic fear monger messaging to their scared and hate filled little base.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-11-2018 at 01:36 PM.
    It's all Meg's fault.

2. Lounge   -   #2832
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post

Yes he has a rally it is in Pennsylvania, what do you want him to do jerk off!!
    No but I'd like him to apologize to Obama for doing something somewhat similar. While he's at it he can also apologize to Obama about the "he plays too much golf" remarks.
    It's all Meg's fault.

3. Lounge   -   #2833
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    "Hillary Feeds Angry Left-Wing Mob with Authoritarian Rage". You're kidding me , right? Who wrote that? Goebbels?
    Sorry I should have said " Tokyo Rose" as clearly someone without any balls wrote that.
    Also replace "angry" with outraged, "left-wing" with the majority of Americans, "authoritarian" with project much and "mob" with Republicans doing more pathetic fear monger messaging to their scared and hate filled little base.
    I think this song sums it up

It really is interesting that quite of few of your references always end up with a Nazi one

What can you say more than If you don't like the agenda of a party?? then go vote, in hopes that the majority has your beliefs...
    Right now that is not the case no matter how much your imagination thinks it does. Again no matter who is in power there are things you are going to like and there are things your are not, I myself as an example am not in favor or some things the Republican party wants to change, but i can say i am for sure not in favor of the new Democratic platform, or should i say when i actually hear some of it being difficult of the lack of promoting it and just bashing everything Trump and the Rep party does.
    So saying that it might be better if the Democratic party speak of what or how they want to help the country and put that forward, and reduce the bashing and see if there are rewards of the American people wanting to go that way.....
    I think you would be correct in saying that there was a lot of fears with Trump being president before??
    But do you really think that people with some common sense can't see now that the fear is gone and he is doing what he said he would in his campaign ?? If you think that is wrong?? Well Idol it is very hard to have a discussion...
    Again you may not like Trumps/Reps agenda but he/they are doing what they said they wanted to accomplish for the American people, and you saying far fewer people agree with the Rep agenda??, i think that the people on the fence are seeing that and wondering, not the protesters, or media but the people in there homes watching both sides and seeing what it going on, and really how it affects there lives on the things in the Rep agenda and they are getting done?? Or your way may not like and Vote accordingly??
    It amazes me that City people forget the small towns and what they think???

I will tell you a story Idol and it is the truth!!!
    I took my wife to Physio yesterday, and was discussing with a guy there about all of this crap!! And the Irish background had all the points you do, and face to face i gave him my points, and he and i agreed on some mutual ones, and the rest were just unsolvable (Funny being where we both were health care was the toughest LOL!!)...
    Then he made a comment to me that you usually vote PC right?? and i said Yes, that platform usually is beneficial to my family, then i asked him do you mind if i ask you how you normally vote, and just quietly i said the same right?? He said "no not a chance" i always vote NDP!!!, so i am not sure Idol how you vote in the Canadian elections, or actually change parties, if the platform suits your way of life?? I will tell you if i did see or hear of the PC party doing something, that went against my values i would change!! Now the question is?? Do you think most people do??
    Or just think that the different parties been the same for umpteen years, and never really change there views??
    Well between Canada and the US the parties that we knew of are changing there views and i think instead of bashing and screaming and bickering!! People really take a look at the platform and the agenda not matter what the party name is and make sure that if it is implemented, it will be a benefit to our families well being in the future!! I hope we can both or all agree on that

Just another thought...You know going back and forth on watching the news stations you prefer or news media you look at, ask yourself this??
    Where you live and they are making points may not affect it, and yes we may be able to drive/travel through these places and see how other people live, but saying either one is lying may be incorrect?? Again i wonder if you have ever taken that into consideration before??
    Having familiarity with Downtown Toronto, do you think they live the same way in your area or my area?? Do you always think they go through the same problems that you or i do?? Will the party we do decide to vote for or the person we are electing in our own areas have the same 100% views of there party, or try to fight for the people in there demographic area they represent the best they can??
    Do you think Oshawa votes the same way as Toronto does?? Why??
    Last edited by shaina; 10-11-2018 at 06:16 PM.
    Idol is Like a mouse trying to chew through a metal bar

4. Lounge   -   #2834

It really is interesting that quite of few of your references always end up with a Nazi one
    What can I tell you, they have the coolest uniforms.

I will tell you a story Idol and it is the truth!!!
    I took my wife to Physio yesterday, and was discussing with a guy there about all of this crap!! And the Irish background had all the points you do, and face to face i gave him my points, and he and i agreed on some mutual ones,...
    All the best to your wife but if imply finding someone who agrees with your views somehow de facto lends any credence to them then I will really need to go back to the 1400s and rethink the whole the World isn't flat thing.
    It's all Meg's fault.

5. Lounge   -   #2835
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    yeNAa-1459970341-306-lists-hogansheroes_1200.jpg

Wait!! insn't the world flat, i thought i herd a few of the leaders of the mobs try to convince the cattle

Last edited by shaina; 10-11-2018 at 07:38 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #2836
    George Harrison was the only Beatle worth a fuck.
    It's all Meg's fault.

7. Lounge   -   #2837
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Did i figure it out?? From one PC to an NDP errrr. What about Ringo

Oh and even know i may think Trump is doing a good job?? Thank you for your concerns of my wife buddy that really is appreciated
    Last edited by shaina; 10-11-2018 at 08:06 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #2838
    . What about Ringo
    Personally I have nothing against Ringo but I have it on good authority that his mother regretted not aborting him.
    It's all Meg's fault.

9. Lounge   -   #2839
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Personally I have nothing against Ringo but I have it on good authority that his mother regretted not aborting him.[/QUOTE]

Nice to have you back Idol

10. Lounge   -   #2840
    One for you MacGyver.

http://time.com/5421332/georgia-bria...ters-governor/

70% Black but Faux News assures Shay that is a complete coincidence.
    It's all Meg's fault.