Page 306 of 318 FirstFirst ... 206256296303304305306307308309316 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 3175

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    It's like someone got their Jew wet in Ontario. If you feed them after midnight, you get Hasidics!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Call me old fashion but I still prefer my Miss Universe to not have a dick.

2. Lounge   -   #3052
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    It's like someone got their Jews wet in Ontario. If you feed them after midnight, you get Hasidics!
    Fixed, and interesting humor
    Idol is Like a mouse trying to gnaw his through a metal bar

3. Lounge   -   #3053
    shaina's Avatar Poster

4. Lounge   -   #3054
    Is that a scratch from a girlfriend on the side of his face? You know those Jesus freaks are usually sexual deviants.

5. Lounge   -   #3055
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyverSG1 View Post
    I'm sure their are plenty of actors, musicians, entertainers that hide their true colors to the world and many people would boycott them if it came to light. The whole entertainment industry would collapse if everyone did that. It was much better in the old days when the public didn't know everything about famous people and "celebrities".
    I think you hit the nail on the head MacGyver, there is no hiding today, and with the different movements out there, and they are targeting Universities and high schools, to brain wash them. I had a discussion the other with some friends that i can't ever remember watching the news and an anchor would ever have an opinion or was allowed to ever express it!!??. They reported the news interviewed people/politicians etc., let them s[peak there views and that was that, but never did they say what they thought or made comments for the Left or the Right. Now most of them have become talk show hosts, not unbiased mediators, and just report what is going on. Getting ratings is more important that actually informing people what is really going on, and not have to look like mud on fake reporting...

Now here is a guy that has gone mental as well!!!, Loved there music, now he is dead to me....
    Attachment 181395

The truth is, some people should just stay out of politics, that way they don't end up looking like fools..
    In the old days the news was only broadcast once a day. No commercials either. No fluff pieces. Real news. Now it's all about getting the highest ratings so you can charge the most for commercial slots. Capitalism at it's best.

6. Lounge   -   #3056
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Is that a scratch from a girlfriend on the side of his face? You know those Jesus freaks are usually sexual deviants.
    LOL!!!! That's hilarious buddy. The post was actually to show that Israel is a Democracy and everyone is able to go free anywhere in Israel proper, and even pray at the
    "Ha Kotel". Even if the Terrorist faith chooses , But again the Terrorist's have to be Israeli citizens. And i have to say it does look amazing to float like that in the Dead Sea....
    Last edited by shaina; 12-14-2018 at 10:46 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #3057
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    In the old days the news was only broadcast once a day. No commercials either. No fluff pieces. Real news. Now it's all about getting the highest ratings so you can charge the most for commercial slots. Capitalism at it's best.
    Ya i agree with you again buddy, but i just don't remember any News Anchor ever saying his or her opinions, and i still remember the news on a few times a day??, Just at 11pm there was some repeats from the morning and day reports. And your comment also applies to cable or sat tv shows, and hour show ain't no hour!!!, only if you are watching premium HBO etc. shows, and if you notice there they waste bit showing previous eps , and some long ass intros!!!. But i can say i always like the Soprano's intro, and Dexter's was up there too for premium shows, and my wife always seems to blast the Hawaii Five O intro

8. Lounge   -   #3058
    Everyone on TV wants to be a personality. They hope someone will notice them and they will get a better job (more money).

That picture of Pence wearing a beanie has nothing to do with religion. All politics.
    Last edited by MacGyverSG1; 12-15-2018 at 12:32 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #3059
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    That picture of Pence wearing a beanie has nothing to do with religion. All politics.
    DUH!!! Of course it has to do with politics (and a tiny bit of religion in that case), it is all about peace in the region and knowing that everyone is welcome in the area that wants peace, especially under the people that are giving the security for the area, everyone is welcome under any faith and no one it turned away that wants to get along with everyone, just remember that small area has significance for every faith pretty much, and it needs to be protected so everyone can enjoy without fear of getting killed for there beliefs. Do you think if someone else controlled the area everyone could enjoy it?? Well the past proved that it couldn't , now the future will guarantee that everyone can enjoy and hopefully be safe......
    Yes that is politics MacGyver
    Last edited by shaina; 12-16-2018 at 12:06 AM.

10. Lounge   -   #3060
    But do they really want peace? They say one thing, but think the opposite. War is big business and the ones in charge are making a killing (pun intended). That area has significance for most religions because they are all based on the same story. A story that spread out and changed to suit the culture. They all need to realize that religion is a bunch of bullshit and move on.