Page 32 of 589 FirstFirst ... 22293031323334354282132532 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 5889

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

  1. #311
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    32,394
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    See, I'd have to swipe left (or right, whichever is 'FUCK NO' on Grindr, I'm not familiar) because he literally says 'I'm a bloke' right under the pic.
    The label is how I learned, and I cropped to highlight that. Why else did you think I showed it?

    I'm sure you make careful choices on grinder because you need someone who can keep a secret, but that's your prerogative. You'd think I'd take time to read, but I say no enough without having to critique introductions. Most times, it's just a bunch of Japanese gibberish. I barely bothered to register introductions when I was swiping away in the states because they're so mundane.

    You leave my lady alone, boy. Nevermind, you can have herm. On further review, it's the presumptive tone and excess makeup that would push this one left, so I wouldn't even have to process how to choreograph the sword fights.
    Well, now, there we have it. I've always wondered.
    Your predilection toward hot cock action may have a lot to do with the frenetic menagerie of females strewn in your international wake.

    I did know that you'd seen the label and why you posted it. I just wanted to say some stuff about what I'd do for some reason.
    My fingers oft times take me to unbidden places. Those places are mostly metaphoric, though.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  2. Lounge   -   #312
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    day book
    Posts
    10,849
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Your predilection toward hot cock action may have a lot to do with the frenetic menagerie of females strewn in your international wake.
    Young, cute, furry pussy is all I actually crave, but it will have to wait until I move into a place that lets me have pets, who can easily access the outside.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

  3. Lounge   -   #313
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Over here!
    Posts
    15,165
    Well it's all kicking off today, innit.

  4. Lounge   -   #314
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    day book
    Posts
    10,849
    After watching episode 5 of Westworld, I think I'm prepared to admit that I was wrong, and that this is not going to turn out to be a great show. I just saw two scenes that tried so hard to manufacture drama or tension, and scenes like those have always turned out to be early warning signs.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

  5. Lounge   -   #315
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Over here!
    Posts
    15,165
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    After watching episode 5 of Westworld, I think I'm prepared to admit that I was wrong, and that this is not going to turn out to be a great show. I just saw two scenes that tried so hard to manufacture drama or tension, and scenes like those have always turned out to be early warning signs.
    I haven't seen episode 5 yet the app I was watching them on appears to have died on me, but I'm not sure how they're going to keep me interested.

    In other news, Aftermath just gets more and more mental.

  6. Lounge   -   #316
    I have to take web programming a bit more seriously .

  7. Lounge   -   #317
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vault 111
    Age
    35
    Posts
    16,578
    Staying at a "Premier Inn" right now with the misses and they've got signs up saying don't use "e-cigs" in the room as they set off the fire alarms and we'll fine you £100 ($500,000)

    I'm fucking sceptical of this. I've been staying in a lot of hotels recently due to wurk, all over the place and in each one of them I've vaped my dick off. Yet this one hotel says something bad will happen if I do. But the fire alarms do look quite new shirely if I do it with a towel over my head it won't do anything? Also, that's what she said??

  8. Lounge   -   #318
    Talking about tobacco . i thought i almost quit yesterday.Continues to smoke as we speak right now
    Last edited by scout; 11-03-2016 at 09:26 PM.

  9. Lounge   -   #319
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    day book
    Posts
    10,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Staying at a "Premier Inn" right now with the misses and they've got signs up saying don't use "e-cigs" in the room as they set off the fire alarms and we'll fine you £100 ($500,000)

    I'm fucking sceptical of this. I've been staying in a lot of hotels recently due to wurk, all over the place and in each one of them I've vaped my dick off. Yet this one hotel says something bad will happen if I do. But the fire alarms do look quite new shirely if I do it with a towel over my head it won't do anything? Also, that's what she said??
    Some types of alarms can be set off by steam from a shower, so it depends. As long as you don't blow a huge douche cloud anywhere near a thing that looks like an alarm, you should be fine. That douche cloud should quickly dissipate enough such that it wouldn't trigger any type of optical or conductivity alarm.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

  10. Lounge   -   #320
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vault 111
    Age
    35
    Posts
    16,578
    Sounds like you're asking me to lay down and die, Sir!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •