Page 344 of 363 FirstFirst ... 244294334341342343344345346347354 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 3625

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

  1. #3431
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,488
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    [ If you actually listened and tried to comprehend the statistics you'd figure out that what they say is that 90% of all drugs entering the country are coming through legal points of entry/border crossings, i.e. a truck full of coke or heroin passing through El Paso or Brownsville. Building a wall doesn't do anything to stop or change that. Your money would be better spent employing an extra 1,000 postal inspectors to filter out the fantanyl being mailed from China.
    Funny my wife and I love that "Borders" show (The song "would i lie to you"), again your point is noted as fact, and all the same you will never stop all the drugs coming in especially as long as there is a demand right. And there should be moneys allocated to that for sure!!!, But what i said before is the Democrats should have given him the money for the wall, and used the points for the 2020 election on it's failures?? But i guess that wasn't a thought because maybe barriers do work, and not saying everywhere, technology and other things are needed, and i was thinking?? you could say that barriers are ugly and may end up with graffiti and stuff?? But would you rather have a drone buzzing over your head And how is that fit in the Green proposal?? Oh wait!! Open Borders is what they want, and that is in every news station Left or Right

    Now this was just said and you would maybe know?? It was just said that Mexico has places where crime and brutality is worse than places in the Middle East??
    What do you think??

    Edit: Now it looks like Biden is going to be in the running 2020, do you think he has got a shot the way the Democrats are going??
    Last edited by shaina; 02-15-2019 at 06:17 PM.
    Idol is like a mouse trying to gnaw his way through the metal cage bars

  2. Lounge   -   #3432
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    419
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    Fox themselves is making a distincton betwen their news organization and their opinion shows. George Wallace is a credible journalist to me; the asshats at Fox & Friends on the other hand not.
    The problem is that Fox does not make that distinction clear to their audience and that their opinion shows bleed into what the simpletons watching them think is news. That's your definition of propaganda.
    Ok i agree, but all news stations are going the format, it sells to the viewers, now you have to read between actual facts and opinions where you are right it is propaganda. I remember the days with Ted Turner owning CNN and you got the news from the anchors period, and yes you have opinion shows but the news anchors never had an opinion, they may have added a question to the person they were interviewing to see there reaction?? but facts were said and that was that.. There is a few anchors on Fox News that are actually good, and people like Hannity never say they are news reporters or anchors, they push there point of view, it is the same as reading the news on the net?? When the column says on the top Opinion, and on the bottom a disclaimer that it is not necessarily the point of views of the site?? which to me is just horseshit as well !! Most of the time they use people that lean to there agenda of there readers.
    Again that is why i go to many sites and read between the lines..... Like is it funny that i told you i go to Middle East sites etc. So i look at many different Israel news sites, and they constantly bash government and some praise, now go to RT news and see if you can find one Negative thing said about Putin, Go to Iran Syria, or other middle east news sites and see if there ever bash there Dictators or rule?? Aljazeera is the best one, they report world news but when it comes ot the people they support you never see anything bad spoken about them so how can you not call it Fake News??
    The argument "everyone else does it, and I am not as bad as them, so why do you punish me?" and its variants did not work with my parents and it still does not work for my kids today.

  3. Lounge   -   #3433
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    419
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Now this was just said and you would maybe know?? It was just said that Mexico has places where crime and brutality is worse than places in the Middle East??
    What do you think??

    Edit: Now it looks like Biden is going to be in the running 2020, do you think he has got a shot the way the Democrats are going??
    Sure Mexico has some pretty violent places. Personally I wouldn't want to live anywhere near cartell-controlled areas.

    As for Biden, I don't know. Would he win against Trump -- yes. He'd retake a lot of votes in PA, MI and the likes, and flip a lot of states back to Blue. If he was running, though, he better be paired with someone younger. However much I like the guy, I would like to see some kind of generational change, too, and I don't see that with or from him.

    Biden/Beto 2020? Probably won't happen...

  4. Lounge   -   #3434
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,488
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    The argument "everyone else does it, and I am not as bad as them, so why do you punish me?" and its variants did not work with my parents and it still does not work for my kids today.
    Idol is like a mouse trying to gnaw his way through the metal cage bars

  5. Lounge   -   #3435
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,488
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    Sure Mexico has some pretty violent places. Personally I wouldn't want to live anywhere near cartell-controlled areas.
    As for Biden, I don't know. Would he win against Trump -- yes. He'd retake a lot of votes in PA, MI and the likes, and flip a lot of states back to Blue. If he was running, though, he better be paired with someone younger. However much I like the guy, I would like to see some kind of generational change, too, and I don't see that with or from him.
    Biden/Beto 2020? Probably won't happen...
    So are the bad areas in Mexico heavily populated Cabby??

    And it will be interesting with Biden for sure vs the Lefties..........
    Last edited by shaina; 02-17-2019 at 10:39 AM.
    Idol is like a mouse trying to gnaw his way through the metal cage bars

  6. Lounge   -   #3436
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,488
    Word of the day "Polemical"...........
    Idol is like a mouse trying to gnaw his way through the metal cage bars

  7. Lounge   -   #3437
    Word of the day: tinellization
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."

  8. Lounge   -   #3438
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    419
    Word of the day: logophobia

  9. Lounge   -   #3439
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vault 111
    Age
    32
    Posts
    31,044
    Hai girlfriends

    Took the misses to see that Alita Battle Anal last night at the cinema. I hadn't been in years and instantly remembered why! Full of cunts! Cunts playing on their phones, cunts rustling snacks, cunts talking, cunts going "Hahaaa" loud as fuck after every quip. The place was sticky as fuck too, my hands were sticky when I walked in so I can't say how sticky it was but it was pretty fucking sticky. 7 for popcorn! For shit that grows outside free in fields and shit. The actual screen wot they showed it on might as well have been 720p or some other peasant resolution. What an awful, cunty place. Film was a bit naff too.

    Watched that Overlord when I got home, that was quality

  10. Lounge   -   #3440
    I haven't been to a movie theater since 2005. The whole process to see a movie is just not worth it. I'd rather just buy the movie on BD.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •