Page 370 of 742 FirstFirst ... 270320360367368369370371372373380420470 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 7411

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Some more on the rights Palestinians enjoy under Israeli Democracy

Israeli Soldiers’ Testimonies from the Occupied Territories 2000-2010

https://washingtonsblog.com/2012/12/...2000-2010.html

Reference to the book collectively wrote by the ex IDF soldiers is also linked on the page, if anyone is interested to read.
    Last edited by whatcdfan; 04-03-2019 at 08:57 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #3692
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    Israel Created Two of Its Own Worst Enemies--Hamas and Hezbollah
    Nice try Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad all Iran's proxies, and all recognized as Terrorists groups....

PLO Is Arafat's a born Egyptian creation..

The rest of your post more Crap , and Israel is not going anywhere, so just keep buying your wife nice things and be happy
    Last edited by shaina; 04-03-2019 at 08:24 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #3693
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Palestinians = people who were living there.
    Jewish state = homeland.

Call these what you will.

There's no way this is going to be solved here or elsewhere. The British made promises to both parties, didn't plan to honor them. They were desperate for allies during the wars.
    Hay MBM, good to see you again.

I'm in total agreement with you. You just can't reason when everything that you say against Israel is propaganda, and everything (((they))) say is truth, nothing but the truth and the whole truth. Every discussion starts with the default position that all the Palestinian land belong to the Jews and Palestinians are terrorists. And then the discussion rotates around all the inconsequential points without ever touching the real issues residing in the center. Petit psychological games to discredit the opponents by attacking their character. Add blatant lies, propaganda, demonetization campaign and you have the conclusion.

It's sad really where it's all heading but for what is going to unfold next, blame rests entirely with the Jews. If they wanted a state in Palestine, they should have approached it diplomatically prior to invasion and immediate ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians that continues to this day.

There's infact a group op Jews who wants to do this exactly how this should have been done. They are called True Torah Jews. https://www.truetorahjews.org/

4. Lounge   -   #3694
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Whatcd is probably a terorist but at least if I die at his hands I know he's killing me for a higher purpose than just a new Bentley.

I only wish I could use the sarcasm the way you do.

5. Lounge   -   #3695
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Hay Jew, you were sayin' something about the Palestinian territories being disputed not occupied.
    Hey Taqiyya..

There is no Israeli in the Gaza or in "Disputed A and B", it is controlled by the PLO (A and B) and Recognized Terrorists (Because they threw all the PLO governance of roofs and killed them, yes there own brothers they murdered !!), and yes Gaza is blockaded to let zero Terrorists in, give your brothers a call like i said and go to Egypt and the Disputed area A and B has checkpoints if they have a permit to get into Israel Proper, and i an Glad you realize there is no place called Palestine, thank you for that...

Again more crap and propaganda haters of Israel, you are going to have to try better

6. Lounge   -   #3696
    Nice try Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad all Iran's proxies, and all recognized as Terrorists groups....

PLO Is Arafat's a born Egyptian creation..

The rest of your post more Crap , and Israel is not going anywhere, so just keep buying your wife nice things and be happy
    My crap against your reasoning just goes to show your honesty, empathy and integrity as a person.

Also, I understand your obstinance is just a measure against any thought of Israel not existing. Can't allow that thought to penetrate the consciousness eh ?

Reality is bitter. Deal with it.

Also, don't chicken out yet. You said Muslims kill each other and conveniently leave the space for the Jews to occupy. That's like a pack of wolf saying the flock of sheep ate each other. Now ain't that convenient ?

7. Lounge   -   #3697
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    There's infact a group op Jews who wants to do this exactly how this should have been done. They are called True Torah Jews. https://www.truetorahjews.org/
    I really don't know why you just keep saying Jews?? There are 2 million of your brothers in all different fields in Israel, really i think it is time to talk like an adult, and say Israel is not going anywhere and Palestinians must have true elections and have a single Government to actually direct negotiations with?? I am sorry for the people that do want peace and there is a lot of them, but you can see the world is just tired of this already including a lot of the Arab world..
    That is reality right now!! And if it wasn't for Egypt negotiating with the Terrorists in Gaza those leaders would be dead!!, and a news flash for you, Egypt wouldn't give 2 shits if that happened, they would be even more Excited if Israel killed them all and took over Gaza again , They don't mind being neighbors with Israel.........

So instead of posting 17th century propaganda crap, move up to the 21st century and try to keep up CdfanWhat

8. Lounge   -   #3698
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Also, don't chicken out yet. You said Muslims kill each other and conveniently leave the space for the Jews to occupy. That's like a pack of wolf saying the flock of sheep ate each other. Now ain't that convenient ?
    I am not sure why you keep denying that Muslims don't kill each other?? They do unless your own people lie??

And chicken out?? It is now 70 years plus Israel is sovereign and flourishing, How are most of the hostel takeover Muslim Countries doing?? So i don't understand what chickening out means??

Personally i have said everyone should live peacefully in there own Countries, you seem to think one is not entitled to that so some can accomplish that and some can't?? It is amazing when you watch or view on the net world news , there always seems to be a pattern for that, and i should say coverage of some places now are not even considered news worthy anymore because people are just tired of the same crap...

So now have some Tea and think of what you are going to buy your wife,

9. Lounge   -   #3699
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Good to see you again, WhatCD!

I've tried to take a non-biased view of the situation in the middle east. It's a VERY difficult topic, but the endless fighting started directly after the creation and arming of Israel. Literally millions of lives have been lost over this. And it won't end peacefully-- too many generations (short lives) have lost loved ones.

While Trump has been 'beloved' (blindly supported) for his seemingly supportive stance on Israel, he's been double-dealing by secretly making deals to sell nuclear reactors to the Saudis. It takes no deep-thinking to discern what their intentions are-- they have an endless supply of oil and solar for their power needs. They are going to make nuclear weapons. Israel has been recently abandoned in the area with US withdrawal from Seria.

I came very close to calling bullshit on your link to the True Torah Jews. Each post on the page read as if it were part of an Arab propaganda machine. Then I read further. It is interesting to see a non-unified voice of Jews regarding Israel. As things are, the only voices we hear are adamant on the existence of Israel. I'm uncertain if this is a modern mindset, or one more lost in the past (what else guides them?)-- but this stance at least shows that not all Jews agree with the creation of Israel or its need to be continued.

Palestinians = people who were living there.
    Jewish state = homeland.

Call these what you will.

There's no way this is going to be solved here or elsewhere. The British made promises to both parties, didn't plan to honor them. They were desperate for allies during the wars.
    Hay MBM, good to see you again.

I'm in total agreement with you. You just can't reason when everything that you say against Israel is propaganda, and everything (((they))) say is truth, nothing but the truth and the whole truth. Every discussion starts with the default position that all the Palestinian land belong to the Jews and Palestinians are terrorists. And then the discussion rotates around all the inconsequential points without ever touching the real issues residing in the center. Petit psychological games to discredit the opponents by attacking their character. Add blatant lies, propaganda, demonetization campaign and you have the conclusion.

It's sad really where it's all heading but for what is going to unfold next, blame rests entirely with the Jews. If they wanted a state in Palestine, they should have approached it diplomatically prior to invasion and immediate ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians that continues to this day.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #3700
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Good to see you again, WhatCD!I've tried to take a non-biased view of the situation in the middle east. It's a VERY difficult topic, but the endless fighting started directly after the creation and arming of Israel. Literally millions of lives have been lost over this. And it won't end peacefully-- too many generations (short lives) have lost loved ones.
    You know Meg i see your view and everyone is entitled to there own opinion,, but it is like beating a dead horse, and again wording is not always perceived as "Non-Biased, especially that it is not factual. The difference is no one focused or cared about the Middle East until an Ally Israel was formed, If they did kill each other it was not news worthy in main steam tv then and to add you weren't even in your dads nut sack yet, but really who the heck would care!!, and no one armed Israel , the US chose to sell Israel arms and Israel shares there technology to make American made products better, and really blaming everything that happens in the Middle East on Israel is just ridiculous, maybe there is a few other countries that fight battles and cause effects but they won't be mentioned . So wording and facts do matter in this touchy topic. And If you know people that actually live breath and work there and listen to there views, on both Proper Israel and disputed territories (Area "C"). People that have to live what goes on especially ones that are close to hostel areas, or the ones that live in the main cities know what goes on but don't live it Plus it is always easy to blame and criticize, Again the 21st century,Israel has the higher ground and is not going anywhere, so how about solutions.

Anyways i did send you a PM of what i was going to post here, you can read it and or not it doesn't really matter, but remember is it always easy to talk when you don't know anyone actually living and experiencing it, and i will say that works on both sides....

I know April fools is past, but when i see a post like this, it feels like i am being sucked in

Shay
    Last edited by shaina; 04-05-2019 at 04:39 PM.