Page 375 of 740 FirstFirst ... 275325365372373374375376377378385425475 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,750 of 7395

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I don't believe he's ever expressed any interest in Canadian Jews.
    What do Golden Showers have to do with Canadian Jews:unsure

Occasionally i do get play time with Mulder,does that make you a wee jealous
    Last edited by shaina; 04-09-2019 at 03:39 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #3742
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Word of the day: Prescient.......

3. Lounge   -   #3743
    lol! If there is any particular Quota-limit for posting in a thread, then the last one would be a winner.

4. Lounge   -   #3744
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    lolboys. There seems to be a never ending supply of them. Could we use them for something useful, or something else.
    Now go away.

5. Lounge   -   #3745
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    How about j-dye is mental?
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #3746
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    My aim in life is to crack your mum.

7. Lounge   -   #3747
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post

You are one open minded guy Mulder, what is your preference on golden showers

Attachment 182279
    I don't believe he's ever expressed any interest in Canadian Jews.
    I'll tell you a true story. A girl once pissed on me in the shower at her mum's house. Something she had always wanted to do, I didn't feel a thing. Not because I'm dead inside but instead because the shower water was hot anyway so I didn't really feel it squirting. Position wise we were both standing so it was only splashing my legs anyway. The piss it's self wasn't even yellow but clear. It was 9 or 10 years ago and my memory is shit but it's the only time someone has literally pissed on me, I remember it all. It's the sort of memory I'll be jerking off to on my death bed while my family looks down on me confused and horrified wishing they'd pulled the plug 2 to 10 minutes earlier.

8. Lounge   -   #3748
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    The piss it's self wasn't even yellow but clear. It was 9 or 10 years ago and my memory is shit but it's the only time someone has literally pissed on me, I remember it all.
    Well Mulder, myself knowing many excellent Jewish Urologist , they will tell you most healthy people piss clear, i guess you can say that is a positive, but no matter how dehydrated you were, i will say it is still not drinkable

It's the sort of memory I'll be jerking off to on my death bed while my family looks down on me confused and horrified wishing they'd pulled the plug 2 to 10 minutes earlier.
    I guess you could look at this as an alternative of them walking into the room while a hot nurse is blowing you and then you finishing her off with solid anal cream-pie, i am thinking that is not a bad way to go either
    Last edited by shaina; 04-14-2019 at 06:16 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #3749
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Well Mulder, myself knowing many excellent Jewish Urologist , they will tell you most healthy people piss clear, i guess you can say that is a positive, but no matter how dehydrated you were, i will say it is still not drinkable

It's the sort of memory I'll be jerking off to on my death bed while my family looks down on me confused and horrified wishing they'd pulled the plug 2 to 10 minutes earlier.
    I guess you could look at this as an alternative of them walking into the room while a hot nurse is blowing you and then you finishing her off with solid anal cream-pie, i am thinking that is not a bad way to go either
    Clear pee doesn't always mean you are healthy, just well hydrated. That's why the first pee in the morning is yellow (unless you get up in the middle of the night and drink a gallon of water).

10. Lounge   -   #3750
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyverSG1 View Post
    Clear pee doesn't always mean you are healthy, just well hydrated. That's why the first pee in the morning is yellow (unless you get up in the middle of the night and drink a gallon of water).
    I was actually just making some humor out of a situation that urine should usually end up in a toilet or a tree on a golf course . The same i didn't add that if the chick decided to have asparagus for lunch and the next day Mulder colleagues at work would be puzzled on his new choosing of deodorant

Again having no doubt on your wisdom MacGyver, being hydrated is also a good sign of health ,myself being a guy that has had kidney issues would kind of know