Page 377 of 740 FirstFirst ... 277327367374375376377378379380387427477 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 7395

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    So far the only good thing from season 2 of 'Merkin Gawds

Sorry for the link-- all the youtube versions seemed to have extra reverb added.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...s-land-630361/
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #3762
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Sorry for the link-- all the youtube versions seemed to have extra reverb added.

Sorry, bud but not feeling it. Maybe it's one of those things like your face that needs to be taken in the proper context to appreciate.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #3763

Sorry, bud but not feeling it. Maybe it's one of those things like your face that needs to be taken in the proper context to appreciate.
    I guess what appealed to me was that it was a country song that directly speaks up against racists and bigots. Groundbreaking for the genre. Now if we could only get the neo-cons to do the same.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #3764

Maybe if Bob Dylan sang it, it would work better?

BTW, I can't stand Dylan.

5. Lounge   -   #3765
    Can't beat Vietnam era protest music for the melon collies about the cost of war.

Also sweet, sweet harmonies.

6. Lounge   -   #3766
    Say what you want about Dylan but he sings the fuck out of this.Yes I know the opening's not very good but give it time o ye of little faith. The Animals version pales in comparison.

Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-25-2019 at 11:44 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #3767
    Say what you want about Dylan but he sings the fuck out of this.Yes I know the opening's not very good but give it time o ye of little faith. The Animals version pales in comparison.

[video=WTF???![/video]
    I like Dylan, but the first 5:17 of that is wretched. It's like the bagpipe version of a good song.

8. Lounge   -   #3768
    Can't beat Vietnam era protest music for the melon collies about the cost of war.

[video=Cost of Freedom[/video]

Also sweet, sweet harmonies.
    The cost of freedom is a buck o five.

9. Lounge   -   #3769

10. Lounge   -   #3770
    Seems there's a sequel to Backdraft (cleverly titled Backdraft 2 because who could come up with a clever title about fire?). Surprised the heck out of me. You'd think there'd be more fanfare-- widespread advertising... with Ron Howard some guy who hasn't worked in 3 years directing again. William Baldwin, Donald Sutherland, and the fire all return. Grab yer hoses, gentlemen, it's gonna get...hot!