Page 384 of 740 FirstFirst ... 284334374381382383384385386387394434484 ... LastLast
Results 3,831 to 3,840 of 7395

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

shaina's Avatar Poster
    Attachment 182519

I thought this was disgusting and Hilarious at the same time (20% disgusting 90% hilarious CNN's poll ) Obama Days at the White House

Attachment 182520
    Last edited by shaina; 06-02-2019 at 02:55 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #3832
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Yeah, why ground things in 'book learning' and 'intellectualism' when we can fall back on Faux news? Yes, we see things 'differently'.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #3833
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Yeah, why ground things in 'book learning' and 'intellectualism' when we can fall back on Faux news? Yes, we see things 'differently'.
    Wait!! So are you saying that Text Book or Book learning is more beneficial than watching daily news (regardless of what channel).. Why don't you tell that to all the Terrorists countries that rely on texts books for there education and actually they are propaganda religious recruiter nut-bag education manuals!!..
    Books are usually an interests that mold your views, and some people can't tell the difference between Fiction and Non-Fiction or better reality and fantasy island.

Again Meg you are always entitled to your opinion and views, but kids today do not see the same reality of the generations before them and it is getting worse and worse. There always has to be a difference from goals to entitlement.
    I think to be intelligent today you have to experience life from the ground up without the ideas of grandeur, and entitlement, even if you are well off, just for the humbleness to actually appreciate what you do have, and sometimes actually think it is enough..
    Mainly saying Respect ,Health and Happiness and Success in that order I hope we don't differ on that concept Meg, especially for our families

Now it is 4.30am here and i am leaving the house at 5.30 to get to the golf course for my tee off time of 6.30am. It is kind of spitting out (raining that is), but it is supposed to stop, that is what the local weatherman says on the TV, should i believe him?? Again buddy if i go by you it is not Fox News so maybe he is more in line of telling the truth..

Have a wonderful Sunday Meg to you and your family ...

Shay

4. Lounge   -   #3834
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    You are all snivelling homos and I shall be voting Presbyterian straight across the ticket.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #3835
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Be the first time you voted 'straight' on anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #3836
    Lot you know. I voted several times to send Mitch McConnell straight to hell.

7. Lounge   -   #3837
    I'm now going to walk to the Shoppers Drug Mart store and buy some garbage to eat while I watch the season premiere of Fear the Walking Dead tonight.

I allow myself the occassional garbage so I don't get too pretty and then all the ugly people start resenting me.

8. Lounge   -   #3838
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    You rally have no clue about economics, do you? Sunk costs, incremental costs, etc? .
    I am confused, do you not live in a dominate Republican State?? Makes sense Cabby

What are the expenditure costs at Mar A Lago vs Camp David?? I see you seem to be now an Accounting expert Do you know Trump is charging the Taxpayers for his stay there or just the Security costs?? Have you seen the receipts that Trump has submitted for his stays there?? Next Economic question Cabby, If a Diplomat stays at a Trump Hotel or stays at another and the Cost is the same is there an Economic difference or just Left Wing people pissed off because the Trump hotel is used?? Economics Hmmmmm......
    I do remember Trump is the only President so far that is not taking one cent of a President Salary, what does that do to Economics Cabby??
    Interesting Mar A Lago is also already paid for is it not?? The big expense is always security is it not Cabby?? So less security at Camp David, security now allocated to Mar A Logo, economics again??.. I guess if you ever become President, you could always try to change the Laws or get the house and senate to force the Next President to stay in a specific place. But maybe i should make a suggestion Cabby?? That you pack your bags and move to a Left Wing Democratic State to still never have a chance of that happening

Really i should just say if Trump Trump Trump stayed at Camp David, they would find something else to bash him anyways..
    Any conversation the has "President Trump" in it is really just repetitive of negativity because he is not liked by Left Wing Democratic ideology vs Republican views of moving the US forward solved!!.. Because bashing Trump Trump Trump now has become become boring, and a excuse because if Democrats actually try to talk about some sort of agenda to move the country forward they look like fools, I think they need to study from Cabby's economic thinking
    Read 'em and weep: http://time.com/5521886/trump-trips-mar-a-lago-cost/

Compare that to a short drive in a motorcade to Camp David. And, again, money paid to the Trump Resort by the government and its agencies benefits just one person: Donald Trump.

What's a president make, $400,000 per year? Given the hundreds of thousands of dollars he is paying himself every year by staying at Trump resorts (and while I can't prov it, I wouldn't be surprised if he played the stock market every day before he tweets) I'm not weeping for him. And given that trickle-down doesn't work anyway, whether he's got an extra $400,000 does shit for the economy. Or the federal budget.

And when a diplomat or a lobbyist stays at one of his hotels, like the one in Washington, it's a potential violation of the emolument clause and/or extremely shady.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/...dministration/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.3f405a04f302

https://www.citizensforethics.org/cl...mp-properties/

9. Lounge   -   #3839
    And let us not forget that very dubious decision on not to move the FBI headquarters 'cause Trump Hotel Washington.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...rs-controversy.

Sorry for the source which will no doubt trigger cries of more "fake news" from Shay but there is no disputing the pertinent facts.

10. Lounge   -   #3840
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    Democrats actually try to talk about some sort of agenda to move the country forward they look like fools, I think they
    Read 'em and weep: http://time.com/5521886/trump-trips-mar-a-lago-cost/
    Compare that to a short drive in a motorcade to Camp David. And, again, money paid to the Trump Resort by the government and its agencies benefits just one person: Donald Trump.
    What's a president make, $400,000 per year? Given the hundreds of thousands of dollars he is paying himself every year by staying at Trump resorts (and while I can't prov it, I wouldn't be surprised if he played the stock market every day before he tweets) I'm not weeping for him. And given that trickle-down doesn't work anyway, whether he's got an extra $400,000 does shit for the economy. Or the federal budget.

And when a diplomat or a lobbyist stays at one of his hotels, like the one in Washington, it's a potential violation of the emolument clause and/or extremely shady.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/...dministration/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.3f405a04f302

https://www.citizensforethics.org/cl...mp-properties/
    I think i can now leave a cut and paste on all of my PC's home page
    Tell me Cabby did you ever tune into the Apprentice, or only when Schwarzenegger was on
    Do you really dislike Trump or the Republican party's policies and agenda?? I am thinking both and Trump Trump Trump is a easy way for left wing thinkers to bash the good that is happening in the US, but i can tell you Cabby, it is not working and people are now seeing through all of this garbage!! There is just not enough of guys like you to affect the Republicans, You are defiantly loud!! but the numbers are just not there and now the Democrats are going to be in even more hot water once the truth comes out on what really happened for 2 plus years on the Russian hoax...
    And the most important thing for all Americans is the economy!! and not one Democrat on the planet could every do what the Republicans and Trump did to accomplish that. And they all talk big and mock Trump, but in reality they are scared shit of him!!!! And they should be, because after 6 more years Trump Trump Trump will still be a very wealthy man

"And when a diplomat or a lobbyist stays at one of his hotels, like the one in Washington, it's a potential violation of the emolument clause and/or extremely shady"

Why?? Are you saying they don't have the right to stay where they want?? President Trump has removed himself from all of his operations hasn't he?? Or maybe the Democrats should waste another 30 million dollars on crap When did the US become Russia??

I assume you are not a golfer Cabby?? Do you know how many business transactions are done at a Golf Course, in Trumps perspective a lot more than at Camp David, Again you dislike the Republicans and Trump so matter any good you will just look to spin it anyways... I know Kerry and Obama and Clinton are really the ones that should be credited for all of the success....
    Last edited by shaina; 06-03-2019 at 01:22 AM.