Page 392 of 741 FirstFirst ... 292342382389390391392393394395402442492 ... LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 7404

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    You know Germany right now is also being flooded with crap immigration, and in big trouble, but ...
    Contrary to what you hear on Faux News -- No.

2. Lounge   -   #3912
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    You know Germany right now is also being flooded with crap immigration, and in big trouble, but ...
    Ya right Cabby, i didn't hear it on Fox News buddy, you know exactly where i heard and read it from and nice try on the lying as well

You have every piece of crap flooding into Germany Cabby, and you know exactly where from...........

Edit: OOPS!!! I should maybe realize you approve of those type of people flooding and taking over Germany, hint, those of a Terrorist Nature
    Last edited by shaina; 07-01-2019 at 10:32 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #3913
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    The Statue of Liberty doesn't qualify that the huddled masses require an MBA, facist.

PS No one in their right mind uses the train so in the interest of security we should just have all the trains' final destination be a mental institution anyway. Logic.
    So you want open borders then Idol??

So thousands of patrons don't use the Go Train every day??? or the TTC Subway Trains?? Hmm that's interesting, anyways that's how the terrorists method of crossing from Canada to the US, and well as Buses.....
    Last edited by shaina; 07-01-2019 at 10:26 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #3914
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    The Statue of Liberty doesn't qualify that the huddled masses require an MBA, facist.

PS No one in their right mind uses the train so in the interest of security we should just have all the trains' final destination be a mental institution anyway. Logic.
    So you want open borders then Idol??
    By the way Warren Buffet is donating 3.6 Billion to his choice of charities, HIS FUCKING CHOICE!!!! All you Leftard's don't approve, You can all go FUCK YOURSELVES!!!!!..
    To all of those who don't speak English Gay Kocken Offen Yom!!!!!

5. Lounge   -   #3915
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse

Ya right Cabby, i didn't hear it on Fox News buddy, you know exactly where i heard and read it from and nice try on the lying as well

You have every piece of crap flooding into Germany Cabby, and you know exactly where from...........
    You know, I don't lecture you on what's going on in Israel, so how about you don't try to tell me what's happening in Germany? I'm pretty sure I am a little closer to life over there than you are.

Arguably the same goes for the US, too.

6. Lounge   -   #3916
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    How the fuck have I been here 17 years

7. Lounge   -   #3917
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    How the fuck have I been here 17 years
    You joined for the promise of a free kazaa gold account but stayed for the endless paragraphs on American politics

8. Lounge   -   #3918
    shaina's Avatar Poster

You know, I don't lecture you on what's going on in Israel, so how about you don't try to tell me what's happening in Germany? I'm pretty sure I am a little closer to life over there than you are.

Arguably the same goes for the US, too.
    No Lecture was intended just reality regardless if you want to speak of it, and being your neighbor (Canada), and traveling across the US Cabby, there is a big difference from State to State on peoples feelings towards your government and how they want/see "YOUR Country " to move forward..And you would have to agree that there are Americans that would open up to an outsider differently than a actual Legal American Citizen??... The 2016 Election polls proved that did it not??

I hope you agree with that...

PS. And any time you want to discuss Israel, a supposed ally to Germany ?? I am here and waiting , and right now Germany's economy is feeling a wee bit of pressure from your home Country the United States of America no?? Why ?? You absolutely don't see any of that in you US papers or media, nor in Canadian ones?? And knowing the NO BORDER structure across Europe, it is pretty hard to actually tell who is legal and the actual numbers of illegals in the Countries is it not?? So in reality how does anyone really know?? I am going by facts of incidents that occur in Germany as well as France and across Europe, that's all......

Not a lecture at all, just a conversation that you misunderstood Cabby
    Last edited by shaina; 07-02-2019 at 01:41 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #3919
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    You joined for the promise of a free kazaa gold account but stayed for the endless paragraphs on American politics
    Is it interesting to you Mulder what happens in other parts of the world??

Funny i never really used Torrents or Shareware type sites on a regularly bases. Always stuck to Usenet.....
    Last edited by shaina; 07-02-2019 at 01:44 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #3920
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Is it interesting to you Mulder what happens in other parts of the world??

Funny i never really used Torrents or Shareware type sites on a regularly bases. Always stuck to Usenet.....
    The things I find interesting are fart noises, boobs, things that look like boobs and the use of air horns in popular music.

I went straight from kazaa to torrents which apparently aren't cool anymore but I get such good speeds from all those FBI servers?