Page 3 of 739 FirstFirst 1234561353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Also, The blonde burd has got a bit of a Squeamous forehead. Wtf did you do to her anyway, mary, to make her leave.

She seemed perfectly happy when I took my enforced sabbatical.
    I didn't show up to our date.
    I told her that would happen if she didn't wait til you were fixed.
    Womenz these dayz. Ruled by their libido
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?

Still not fixed. I started a serious relationship sort of by accident while I was still in Florida, and that lasted just over two years. I still had ambitions to be single, so I broke it off when I moved (clearly communicating this well before the move). I almost jeopardized my single status in Colorado, and that's when I realized that I go into auto pilot to hunt down another woman after getting out of a previous relationship. Like, I blow right past red flags with reckless abandon.

Now, I'm taking a more active approach to staying single, and by that I mean I'm more mindful of my habits. It feels shitty to reject someone, so I don't let it get that far.

In summary, the repairs have been delayed, and I am in desperate need of a minimum of two domesticated cats.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?

Still not fixed. I started a serious relationship sort of by accident while I was still in Florida, and that lasted just over two years. I still had ambitions to be single, so I broke it off when I moved (clearly communicating this well before the move). I almost jeopardized my single status in Colorado, and that's when I realized that I go into auto pilot to hunt down another woman after getting out of a previous relationship. Like, I blow right past red flags with reckless abandon.

Now, I'm taking a more active approach to staying single, and by that I mean I'm more mindful of my habits. It feels shitty to reject someone, so I don't let it get that far.

In summary, the repairs have been delayed, and I am in desperate need of a minimum of two domesticated cats.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    manker's Avatar effendi

What I get from the last three sentences is that you're practically a hermit, living as you are in a place where you can't even articulate your desire to unblock your colon to a store clerk.
    Less mindful of habits and more hamstrung by circumstance.

It seems like you're more fixed than you were previously when you were with the Serbian female.
    Dating fuck-ups are an anecdotary bedrock of functioning society participants.

===

I almost replied to the first part with a soliloquy about how I always did the hunting down thing after a relationship ended. Every time.
    I didn't though and here's another of those annoying stage scenes:

mary: This is what I do when a relationship ends [tells story].
    manker: fuck that, here's what I do when a relationship ends [tells story].
    mary <thinks>: Who gives a fuck what you do, this was supposed to be about me right now, not you a hundred years ago.
    manker <thinks>: hmmz, she's silent, must want me to expound.
    manker: There was this one girl ... .
    mary <thinks>: I'm going to stab this guy in the fucking face at next summer's FST get-together.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #25
    manker's Avatar effendi

What I get from the last three sentences is that you're practically a hermit, living as you are in a place where you can't even articulate your desire to unblock your colon to a store clerk.

It seems like you're more fixed than you were previously when you were with the Serbian female.

===

I almost replied to the first part with a soliloquy about how I always did the hunting down thing after a relationship ended. Every time.

mary <thinks>: Who gives a fuck what you do, this was supposed to be about me right now, not you a hundred years ago.
    mary <thinks>: I'm going to stab this guy in the fucking face at next summer's FST get-together.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent

===

That's not an annoying stage scene, it's a minute, n'est ce pas.

7. Lounge   -   #27

===

That's not an annoying stage scene, it's a minute, n'est ce pas.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Speaking of Usenets / Torrents

I still just use https://www.gingadaddy.com/index.php for Usenets and

https://1337x.to/ for torrents.

Between them I can steal pretty much whatever I want, fastly.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Speaking of Usenets / Torrents

I still just use https://www.gingadaddy.com/index.php for Usenets and

https://1337x.to/ for torrents.

Between them I can steal pretty much whatever I want, fastly.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    chalice's Avatar ____________________