Page 40 of 740 FirstFirst ... 30373839404142435090140540 ... LastLast

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Anybody got a real Squeams update? I assume she hasn't been murdered and hung on her balustrade...yet...
    Last edited by megabyteme; 11-08-2016 at 05:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #392
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Anybody got a real Squeams update? I assume she hasn't been murdered and hung on her balustrade...yet...
    She's good, dude. She might have even got married by now to some new chap who she'd never mentioned on the bored.
    I almost know this as I was getting daily updates to my main email account from her facebook until I figured out how to turn them off about 2 years ago.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #393
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post

If you don't play the game you have no right to criticize the result.
    I don't subscribe to that. Not voting in what is essentially a two party system certainly registers your malcontent.
    It may not be the most effective way of doing so, however, and it may also indicate the superlative comfort mbm's couch provides, but he's still entitled to subsequently bitch about the lack of options.
    This is America, dangnabbit.
    Staying home and not voting means that nobody knows what your true intent was, and everyone can interpret your inaction to fit their narrative.

If you don't want to vote for either one, do a write-in campaign for Donald Duck or hand in a blank ballot. At least that way "they" know that you consciously chose neither one.

4. Lounge   -   #394
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I don't subscribe to that. Not voting in what is essentially a two party system certainly registers your malcontent.
    It may not be the most effective way of doing so, however, and it may also indicate the superlative comfort mbm's couch provides, but he's still entitled to subsequently bitch about the lack of options.
    This is America, dangnabbit.
    Staying home and not voting means that nobody knows what your true intent was, and everyone can interpret your inaction to fit their narrative.

If you don't want to vote for either one, do a write-in campaign for Donald Duck or hand in a blank ballot. At least that way "they" know that you consciously chose neither one.
    Handing in a blank ballot is open to interpretation. You might have been too high, or too slow, or too clever. Who's counting those anyway.
    Now go away.

5. Lounge   -   #395
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    She's good, dude. She might have even got married by now to some new chap who she'd never mentioned on the bored.
    I almost know this as I was getting daily updates to my main email account from her facebook until I figured out how to turn them off about 2 years ago.
    I thought Dave was the only one to ever successfully turn Squeams off.

I really wish her the best. She's already had the worst, so it can only be uphill from there.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #396
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Btw, I'm not sure how a massive sperm count would be a sexually-attractive trait to anyone but a broody spinster like Squeams, for example.
    It's biology. Youth is associated with fertility, but if you insist on being a straight man despite never using Tinder whilst being familiar with Grinder mechanics, then you were thinking about my ripe eggs.

I might not know how eggs work.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

7. Lounge   -   #397
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post

Handing in a blank ballot is open to interpretation. You might have been too high, or too slow, or too clever. Who's counting those anyway.
    In other words, if you don't do anything to it is it actually spoilt.

I suppose if you do everything for it then it is spoiled.

Are spolied and spoilt real words, they don't look like it.

8. Lounge   -   #398
    Squeems, is that the one who hooked up with a hun.

9. Lounge   -   #399
    Background, Lord Drummond Young, one of the Court of Session Judges who upheld HMRC's appeal against the Rangers Tax case is going to do a talk on the decision. Obviously aimed at adders and lawists.

I copy this from a hun forum, it's actually quite measured but it ends geniously.

"I work in tax for a big 4 accountancy firm and get access to these sessions for free as part of my membership of the CIOT. It's common place to discuss ongoing cases in the profession as our clients want to discuss things that might potentially affect their business. These cases can set precedents and businesses need to be prepared to make changes to their processes. Therefore it's not uncommon to discuss ongoing cases at these events.

What I would say is that it's weird for a judge who heard an appeal on a case that is still ongoing to discuss his findings publicly. I've never heard of it happening so would be interested to know the lethalities of it."

10. Lounge   -   #400
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    And see if you can answer this Meg...
    You did see that video I posted was a spoof, right?
    I cannot bring myself to vote for either. They are both horrid, I refuse to partake.
    Yes I knew that Meg, Do you see what is going on here!!

Trump is going to be your new President!!

Holy Shit!!!