Page 437 of 740 FirstFirst ... 337387427434435436437438439440447487537 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,370 of 7395

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Nuclear missiles are targeted so if I keep moving they can't hit me.
    Anyone against Hip-Hop music will eventually get hit irrespective of how fast they move and deservedly so.

2. Lounge   -   #4362
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I have just reported your entire country as terrorist directly to my president via Twitter. As soon as he gets permission from Putin, you bloody redcoats will be sanctioned. And don't give me any of that, "But...but...we're allies..." crap. Trump eats allies for breakfast.
    Sorry but you're bluffing. Pastor Pence is masturbating furiously at a neocon ritual while Mr. Trump is pre-occupied in the Twitter battle with Alec Baldwin.

3. Lounge   -   #4363
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    The greatest thing about insanity is unpredictability. Maybe nuke, maybe not...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #4364
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Trump is predictable in that given a choice he will always do the worst thing possible and then follow it up with some fast food.

Real Americans like that bald eagle know what to do with despots like him.

If only that eagle had a gun, all our problems would be solved.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #4365
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    Nuclear missiles are targeted so if I keep moving they can't hit me.
    Anyone against Hip-Hop music will eventually get hit irrespective of how fast they move and deservedly so.
    I live close to a major air force base so at least I'll go quickly. All death is inevitable, it's the suffering you hope to avoid.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #4366
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    The greatest thing about insanity is unpredictability. Maybe nuke, maybe not...
    Use of the nukes in the upcoming war against Iran is guaranteed. US has been using nukes far longer then one may think. Very recently in Syria and in Yemen although it was Israel that nuked Iranian sites in Syria. Yemen was also used as testing ground for other advanced ordinance.

In the 1990's the US fired depleted uranium tipped bombs and missiles all over Iraq which are highly radioactive and have caused at least as much harm and deaths as Hiroshima in the ensuing years, fast forward to 2003 when we reinvaded Iraq and launched bunker busters, cruise and tow missiles continually which are thermobaric weapons with extremely large, powerful blasts containing depleted, undepleted and slightly enriched uranium warheads. The death toll from these weapons in the years since is in the millions and piling up more and more each year. The US left Iraq a completely wasted and highly hazardous waste site of a country. The amount of US military alone that have since died or developed all kinds of strange cancers and children with birth defects is stunningly large, yet just another big cover up and never overtly spoken about in the US state run news media programming. The US has basically been using nukes hundreds of times over the two bombs they dropped in Japan to finish off WWII. Don't be shocked that the US supposedly formally broke the decades long treaty in 2018...they just never formally stopped using nukes....just changed their name to conventional weapons. The US and its' allies have collectively fired or dropped hundreds of these low level tactical nukes on their enemies for decades.

7. Lounge   -   #4367
    All death is inevitable, it's the suffering you hope to avoid.
    Agreed. But there's also an afterlife, a judgement to attend to.

8. Lounge   -   #4368
    If only that eagle had a gun, all our problems would be solved.
    It's not Mr. Trump that is to be blamed. It's the model of civilisation that determines how it's subjects behave and everyone that abides with the values of that civilisation is to be held liable.

9. Lounge   -   #4369
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

Arrow

Any of you bumlords ever had your Gmail account disabled? Mines been done for suspicious activity, I think the only thing I did out of the ordinary was delete a load of spam. Got a back-up email and phone number on file but even using them they say they can't verify its me. Did the form where you explain to them and give them an alt email address then wait to hear from them but it's been fucking ages now and no reply/still locked out! Had this account for 9 years
    Last edited by Mr. Mulder; 02-06-2020 at 02:12 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #4370
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    See...when one contacts Trump on Twitter regarding 'terrorist activity', one gets immediate response.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.