Page 468 of 740 FirstFirst ... 368418458465466467468469470471478518568 ... LastLast
Results 4,671 to 4,680 of 7395

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I'm totally fine with the silence-- it's the *attempts* at karaoke that I find ...um...challenging.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #4672
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Not as challenging as he does.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #4673
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    It's been two fucking weeks now! These cock wombles need to hurry up and strap it to a faster donkey or something else
    Been waiting for a couple of packages from the States for three weeks now. I'd just like to put it out there that I'd be perfectly fine with a few postal workers dying if we could speed this up a bit.

4. Lounge   -   #4674
    Been waiting for a couple of packages from the States for three weeks now. I'd just like to put it out there that I'd be perfectly fine with a few postal workers dying if we could speed this up a bit.
    We've all pretty much began looting and scavenging to survive. Your bike parts were used to rebuild Stehl's hip-- say what you will, he glides downhill like an Olympian!. You'll be happy to learn that the soldier postal worker fought hard to defend your package. We sold his body to a Trump supporter who plans to tan bleach the skin and wear him to the next rally.

Other than The Plague, Depression II, and the few oddities mentioned above, life's pretty much normal...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #4675
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Your bike parts were used to rebuild Stehl's hip-- say what you will, he glides downhill like an Olympian!
    At least now when the next person tells Stehl that he looks to be going downhill really fast he may not cry.

Anyway I now realize that the postal delay is all my fault as I knew it was from Trump's America and I forgot to include a bribe.

6. Lounge   -   #4676
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    ...Your bike parts were used to rebuild Stehl's hip-- say what you will, he glides downhill like an Olympian!. You'll be happy to learn that the l...
    Funny you should mention that... A few Canadians on me mum's side ARE Olympians! No, not gonna say who, but a winter sport most Canadians are very familiar with.

(The rest are doctors, dentist, etc. Professional folk they most are. Get your facts right... 'tis not me hip, but if those parts will help this pain in the neck of mine... do cycle them my way.)

@Idol "I forgot to include a bribe." ...make it Bitcoin and there yours.
    Last edited by Stehle; 06-23-2020 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Heads now on a swivel!... M8s you really gotta watch tha ice... you can slide VERY fast!
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

7. Lounge   -   #4677
    Quote Originally Posted by Stehle View Post
    Funny you should mention that... A few Canadians on me mum's side ARE Olympians! No, not gonna say who, but a winter sport most Canadians are very familiar with.
    I'm going with this based on two things. 1. As an American you don't know what an Olympic sport is unless it involves Michael Phelps or Simone Biles. 2. Behind your back, Meg has been telling everyone how you likely come from a long line of knuckle draggers.

8. Lounge   -   #4678
    You do realize you just linked to 20+ shirtless guys humping the air.

You are sooo close-- just step outside that closet door... Let your Pride show!

You don't have to worry about losing any friends because nobody ever liked you anyway... Consider this an intervention where we sit you down and preface the conversation with, "You can tell us anything because we already have a really really low opinion of everything about you!"

9. Lounge   -   #4679
    You managed to be both racist and homophobic in that one post. Are you running in an election as a Republican or something?

10. Lounge   -   #4680
    Are you running in an election as a Republican or something?
    That was rude and uncalled for