Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 476 of 653 FirstFirst ... 376426466473474475476477478479486526576 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,760 of 6530

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

  1. #4751
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,250
    Contrary to what the Arthashastra says, the enemy of your enemy does not have to be your friend.

  2. Lounge   -   #4752
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    30,811
    Respect my lack of authority.

  3. Lounge   -   #4753
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    30,811
    I'd be fine with selling Mississippi to Cuba though if they could work that deal.
    Respect my lack of authority.

  4. Lounge   -   #4754
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,250
    Maybe he could have traded it for Greenland. Make it a non-cash transaction and reset the basis for tax purposes.

  5. Lounge   -   #4755
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Using Mrs. Nussbaum's CC#
    Posts
    17,310
    Well, it should come as no surprise that Trump would consider selling Puerto Rico-- he sold the US out to Russia long ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

  6. Lounge   -   #4756
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Earth ...(Sometimes)
    Posts
    2,685
    I'd like to visit some kin in Canada right about now.

    @Idol Hows the nose?
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

  7. Lounge   -   #4757
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    30,811
    The nose is fine. The back on the other hand is still a work in progress. The sciatica is basically gone but if bend too much I get really bad flashes of pain around where I injured the disc which still really limits what I can do. Seems to steadily be getting better but it's just taking forever. Rehabing the fuck out of it to try and speed it along.
    Respect my lack of authority.

  8. Lounge   -   #4758
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Using Mrs. Nussbaum's CC#
    Posts
    17,310
    I have no doubt you'll be bending over again really soon

    Also, sorry to hear your face has returned to 'normal'
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

  9. Lounge   -   #4759
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Earth ...(Sometimes)
    Posts
    2,685
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    The nose is fine. The back on the other hand is still a work in progress. The sciatica is basically gone but if bend too much I get really bad flashes of pain around where I injured the disc which still really limits what I can do. Seems to steadily be getting better but it's just taking forever. Rehabing the fuck out of it to try and speed it along.
    Good to hear. The crap I smear on me neck (topical steroid cream), gives me a bit of relief, but I suppose you have your own remedies.

    SSDD here, but with an eye infection (started a couple days ago), that I hope disappears soon.

    (Have me good eye out the winda on the neighbor who's mowing again... hope he checked his petrol this time.)
    Last edited by Stehle; 07-15-2020 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Keep rehabing!
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

  10. Lounge   -   #4760
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I have no doubt you'll be bending over again really soon

    Also, sorry to hear your face has returned to 'normal'
    That's harsh and only partially fair
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •