Page 512 of 627 FirstFirst ... 12412462502509510511512513514515522562612 ... LastLast
Results 5,111 to 5,120 of 6266

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

  1. #5111
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,520
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    And here we go, 1500
    Should have grabbed a screen-shot.
    Cheers mate! next goal is to beat Idols's 29,000 posts or I won't die in peace.
    Last edited by whatcdfan; 04-02-2021 at 09:26 AM.

  2. Lounge   -   #5112
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    since I have nothing better to do and there's no booze in my country to shake the day off, I rather do this than browse pornhub.
    PornHub is for plebs And I'm still here too, someone give me the Sammy Gravano Award to Forum Loyalty already.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

  3. Lounge   -   #5113
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    30,679
    Today in non-heathen countries it's Good Friday where for supper it's tradition to eat Good Friday pizza.
    Respect my lack of authority.

  4. Lounge   -   #5114
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    30,679
    Do Jewish people celebrate Good Friday? I mean in an ironic way.
    Respect my lack of authority.

  5. Lounge   -   #5115
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Today in non-heathen countries it's Good Friday where for supper it's tradition to eat Good Friday pizza.
    I wolfed down a plate of noodles with tuna for breakfast today, does that count?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

  6. Lounge   -   #5116
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,520
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    PornHub is for plebs And I'm still here too, someone give me the Sammy Gravano Award to Forum Loyalty already.
    Well, ever since I left the P2P all I have is Google. But I don't really miss it except for what.cd maybe I don't really have it in me to join another hard to seed at tracker and build a ratio there, the only thing I want now is cracked softwares which are ever more hard to find with warez-bb closed down too. And you deserve that award for all your contributions.

    And it's nice to chit-chat with you again Anon. I hope that something big that you mentioned has had happened with you.

    Edit: MBM doesn't post here anymore ?
    Last edited by whatcdfan; 04-02-2021 at 07:15 PM.

  7. Lounge   -   #5117
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,520
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Do Jewish people celebrate Good Friday? I mean in an ironic way.
    Capture.png

  8. Lounge   -   #5118
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    the only thing I want now is cracked softwares which are ever more hard to find with warez-bb closed down too.
    https://warez-v3.org/
    https://forum.dirtywarez.com/
    https://sanet.st/
    https://nnmclub.to/
    https://www.silentground.org/ (invite only)
    https://blackpearl.biz/ (invite only, has/had interviews?)
    https://forum.snahp.it/ (invite only)
    http://rsload.net/
    http://ru-board.com/
    https://kk-machine-1.herokuapp.com/ (alleged read-only backup of Warez-BB, never got it to work)

    MBM has been offline for a month, in all likelihood he was kidnapped by the MPAA or PETA
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

  9. Lounge   -   #5119
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    30,679
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Today in non-heathen countries it's Good Friday where for supper it's tradition to eat Good Friday pizza.
    I wolfed down a plate of noodles with tuna for breakfast today, does that count?
    Clearly you are an atheist.
    Respect my lack of authority.

  10. Lounge   -   #5120
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    30,679
    Seriously, whatcdfan. What besides taking away your land, your rights and trying to exterminate you as a people, have the zionists ever done to you?
    Respect my lack of authority.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •