Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 587 of 613 FirstFirst ... 87487537577584585586587588589590597 ... LastLast
Results 5,861 to 5,870 of 6128

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

  1. #5861
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    30,594
    It's hard to take your point about Kyle Rittenhouse being proven/found innocent in light of the whole OJ thing. I also think the cops let Ted Bundy walk around free for quite a while even after there was evidence that he was murdering women. Other than not being put in jail, guilt or innocence as defined by the court basically amounts to shit.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 05-17-2022 at 09:04 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

  2. Lounge   -   #5862
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,704
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    It's hard to take your point about Kyle Rittenhouse being proven/found innocent in light of the whole OJ thing. I also think the cops let Ted Bundy walk around free for quite a while even after there was evidence that he was murdering women. Other than not being put in jail, guilt or innocence as defined by the court basically amounts to shit.
    At least use a Canadian example

    They let Paul Bernardo run the streets rapping women, until they could get the more evil Karla Homolka flip and make a deal!!!!

    That should have never happened, both of them should have rotted in jail and never let out!!!!

    To this day i think Karla was the brains of the whole thing, and he was just a moron!!!!

    But hey everyone has there own opinions right...

    Again what would happen???

    Both of us are walking in the Jane and Finch area, and 5 kids come up to us and 3 have knives??

    We shoot all 5 and kill them....Yes we have a permit to carry firearms

    Did we commit murder?? Are we to blame for walking at Jane and Finch?? Do you think me being Jewish and you being a Homo should make a difference (Just kidding)..

    But if it was 2 Black people that shot those 5 people would it make the news?? And i mean "World News/Media"??

    To me it shouldn't matter on skin color or race!!!

    What say you my friend....

    PS.. As i said there was many mass shootings in the present, and none really made news!! Why?? It doesn't fit the political narrative!!!

    To me Idol every life matters, as long as they don't have a motive to harm me or my family

    PPS. I can tell you my wife and i have been held up at gunpoint (2 Glock handguns!!), in that area that happens to have an Italian sandwich shop (Commisso's bakery)..
    They were caught later that night trying to rob a cab driver........

    I don't wish that to happen to anyone my friend........
    Last edited by shaina; 05-18-2022 at 01:04 AM.
    The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money

  3. Lounge   -   #5863
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    30,594
    Homolka was the driving force and it was a miscarriage of justice that she got off light. As for being evil didn't she basically kill her own sister? Btw I remember reading how life was for Bernardo in Millhaven and it was as about grim as it could possibly be. The way it sounded I personally would have prefered to be executed were I in the same situation.
    Also unless those guys on Finch are retarded I would assume that if they are only armed with knives and we point two guns at them, we really probably wouldn't need to shoot them as they will be running the fuck away as fast as their little criminal legs can carry them..
    Respect my lack of authority.

  4. Lounge   -   #5864
    It is you who say this from your position, but if you were really in those conditions, you would try to save yourself as much as possible regardless of anything! Because self-preservation is more important

  5. Lounge   -   #5865
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,704
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Homolka was the driving force and it was a miscarriage of justice that she got off light.
    Yes!!!!!

    As for being evil didn't she basically kill her own sister?
    Not "Basically" She fucking Did It!!!!

    Btw I remember reading how life was for Bernardo in Millhaven and it was as about grim as it could possibly be. The way it sounded I personally would have preferred to be executed were I in the same situation.


    Criminals like that are isolated 23hrs a day and some are let in the yard with others some not.....

    And really save us some tax dollars at the same time

    Also unless those guys on Finch are retarded I would assume that if they are only armed with knives and we point two guns at them, we really probably wouldn't need to shoot them as they will be running the fuck away as fast as their little criminal legs can carry them..
    That is your problem with some people Idol, you assume way too much and then you are dead my friend ...

    I think they should just close all the police stations and open volunteer social worker offices

    That will solve all the crime
    Last edited by shaina; 05-18-2022 at 08:31 PM.
    The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money

  6. Lounge   -   #5866
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    30,594
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    That is your problem with some people Idol, you assume way too much and then you are dead my friend ...
    Respect my lack of authority.

  7. Lounge   -   #5867
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    That is your problem with some people Idol, you assume way too much and then you are dead my friend ...
    where did your horn break?

  8. Lounge   -   #5868
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,704
    Saw and read this comment posted

    Trump: SET THE BAR.
    Kamala Harris: Failed the bar
    AOC: Tends the bar.
    Nancy Pelosi: Can be found at the bar.
    Joe Biden: Can't spell "bar".
    Hillary Clinton: Belongs BEHIND BARS.

    There is no Pinocchio's or "Fake News" there
    The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money

  9. Lounge   -   #5869
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    30,594
    Pelosi doesn't drink. AOC did work at a bar but so did Pope Francis and Mark Cuban. Ask the idiot propagandist who came up with this if this means that they are apparently also somehow lesser for it. Re: Clinton. In the words of a FST poster I know, (s)he was found innocent. Biden can spell "bar". Harris did fail the bar on her first attempt but to beat a dead horse, so did FDR and Pat Robertson. Success is often the ability to rise above previous failure. As for Trump "setting the bar", totally dependant on which bar we are speaking of. Worst human being ever, maybe?
    Respect my lack of authority.

  10. Lounge   -   #5870
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,704
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Pelosi doesn't drink. AOC did work at a bar but so did Pope Francis and Mark Cuban. Ask the idiot propagandist who came up with this if this means that they are apparently also somehow lesser for it. Re: Clinton. In the words of a FST poster I know, (s)he was found innocent. Biden can spell "bar". Harris did fail the bar on her first attempt but to beat a dead horse, so did FDR and Pat Robertson. Success is often the ability to rise above previous failure. As for Trump "setting the bar", totally dependant on which bar we are speaking of. Worst human being ever, maybe?


    So now your post would get to stay on Twitter even know you are full of shit LOL!!!!

    Nancy Pelosi : Drinks Wine and eats ice cream with liquor in it.......

    AOC : Is the biggest moron and should be tending bar not working in politics.....

    Kamala Harris: Did fail the bar and better yet is the worst and failing as a Vice President and not qualified for either job.....

    Donald Trump: Is a piece of shit, but set the bar to have the best policies for a happy and profitable United States for everyone!!!.

    Joe Biden: Has days for sure that he can't spell "Bar" and needs a teleprompter to achieve that goal, and is right now the worst President of the United States has ever had again even "Fake News" can't hide that, and all of his policies or better yet the one running the Teleprompter's policies are all failing and they don't give a shit about the majority of Americans

    Hillary Clinton: Does Belong BEHIND BARS, and after 4 years of Trump Russia Garbage, the proof is coming out that Crooked Hillary was behind and funded all of false Trump accusations, and better but that hasn't hit your "Fake News" places you go yet buddy, but soon they won't be able to hide that either

    Now how i have explained that persons post, everything is true and facts yet you will be praised on Left Wing Media and i will be blocked

    Funny how Elon Musk can post what i said and nothing will happen

    PS. If you want video proof of my answers, i can give you that as well
    Last edited by shaina; 05-21-2022 at 01:00 AM.
    The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •