Page 58 of 740 FirstFirst ... 8485556575859606168108158558 ... LastLast

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

manker's Avatar effendi
    Scott Brown
    He looks like Gerrard when he does the accent.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #572
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Great game of egg chasing twixt the Scotch and the Argies.

Well done to both teams.

Chuffed for Laidlaw getting the winning points.

3. Lounge   -   #573
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    vino la rouge
    Jesus, fella. Only 8 hits on google for that conurbation of three tongues - and the first from an English language website.
    I don't know whether to feel impressed or maligned.
    And I was convinced you would've eviscerated the coiffing thing as a matter of intercourse. I had a response all lined up and everythink.

4. Lounge   -   #574
    Jesus, fella. Only 8 hits on google for that conurbation of three tongues - and the first from an English language website.
    And I was convinced you would've eviscerated the coiffing thing as a matter of intercourse. I had a response all lined up and everythink.
    If I'm honest I contemplated something about your wine and a haircut, however I was so pished I forgot the notion within seconds.

Peter (Snakebite) Wright knocking Phil (The Power) Taylor out of t'arras assisted me in that particular journey.

5. Lounge   -   #575
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I'm too used to dubious homophones now. When I see one, provided the user isn't a complete moran, it's accepted as a matter of course.

'vino la rouge', well, that arrested my eyeballs in their respective tracks and then caused my neck musculature to align my head so that my eyes were perpendicular to the offending prose.
    My brow furrowed, and my hand moved to the mouse so that I could highlight the text and investigate via Google robots.
    I just can't pick and choose where these autonomous lizard brain pushes take me.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Lounge   -   #576
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post

Well done to both teams.

You've got some decent centres now, I'll say that. I guess you'll be favourites for the game in March up there when we play you.

Also, the tennis went well just a moment ago, did you happen to see it? Great stuff from Murray.
    Scotchland are on the up unless you like t'puntshpere.

7. Lounge   -   #577

Well done to both teams.

You've got some decent centres now, I'll say that. I guess you'll be favourites for the game in March up there when we play you.

Also, the tennis went well just a moment ago, did you happen to see it? Great stuff from Murray.
    Watched the end of the Tennis, Jock O'Vich looked jaded. Though that's a tad unfair on Ann D Murray.

I think Wales would still be favourites against us, but at least that result keeps us in the top 8. I think we are about 7th, with Wales 5th.

8. Lounge   -   #578
    manker's Avatar effendi

Watched the end of the Tennis, Jock O'Vich looked jaded. Though that's a tad unfair on Ann D Murray.
    It is a bit, Djokovic didn't look at all jaded when he was playing Nishikori yesterday, and he was only on court for an hour or so. I reckon Murray just put the ball in areas he couldn't exploit.
    Andy Murray reminds me somewhat of Glenn McGrath, I'm not sure this will mean much to many but neither looked like they could be the best in the world when you looked at their attributes compared with others in the field - but they were/are due to their metronomic accuracy.

9. Lounge   -   #579
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Just watched the new Planet Earth 2: Earth Harder. Sick viewing but for all I know they could just be making shit up, I've never been to a jungle so how do I know if these animals really exist? There's something about a tree dolphin that sounds a bit off

10. Lounge   -   #580
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    There's something about a tree dolphin that sounds a bit off
    Are you sure it wasn't tree porpoises because that seems plausible.
    Respect my lack of authority.