Page 590 of 740 FirstFirst ... 90490540580587588589590591592593600640690 ... LastLast
Results 5,891 to 5,900 of 7395

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

He folded under questioning...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. Lounge   -   #5892
    Hope he wasn't tortured

3. Lounge   -   #5893
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Is Twilight Batman worth watching?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #5894
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Is Twilight Batman worth watching?
    It's not terrible but it's really long and most plotlines aren't satisfactorily resolved because sequel. I also wonder if what people want in a superhero movie is more "realism".

Anyway what they appeared to try is to take the character right back to it's '40's roots when hardboiled noir was still a thing and so answer the question "What if Batman was Sam Spade but with feelings?"
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 05-29-2022 at 11:30 AM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #5895
    I ended up watching it. Mr Twilight Sparkles did a decent job. Penguin was great and there should have been more use and development of him. Didn't care in the slightest for or about Catwoman. The Riddler character was fine and Dano did a good job, but what a weird character design. Everyone else was pretty much a cardboard cutout.

Like you said, really long. Strangely, outside of costumes and cars, it wasn't that much more realistic. I could see justifying the costumes in an origin story, but Batman wasn't very much of an origin because he had pretty much everything but the Batcopter.

The movie seemed to miss at what it was trying to accomplish at the expense of being developed and interesting.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #5896

If it wasn't for gun shows and drug dealers, 13 year olds in the States wouldn't have any rights.

7. Lounge   -   #5897
    If Kyle Rittenhouse gets to have guns, I'm having guns so I can shoot back.

8. Lounge   -   #5898
    Apparently Kyle Rittenhouse is a good guy so in that situation that makes you the bad guy. No way Wayne LaPierre would lie to us, felon.

9. Lounge   -   #5899
    Gosh...how could I have been so confused about right and wrong??! Perhaps it's time to rethink my stance on Putin as well...Maybe he's just a dictator trying his very best for the good of his people and for stability in Europe.

10. Lounge   -   #5900
    Wayne LaPierre wants to remind everyone that he's not the monster that the radical left makes him out to be and that he finds what happened in Uvalde so tragic and appalling that he's barely still able to masterbate to it.