Page 598 of 737 FirstFirst ... 98498548588595596597598599600601608648698 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,980 of 7361

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    TIL Canadia has a 'Supreme' court.

Laugh all you want until we send our unwanted babies across the border to take yer jobs.
    Careful or I'll take away your assault rifles.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #5972
    Good luck trying to take away his rocket launcher.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. Lounge   -   #5973
    The prospect of an arms race is basically what every American masturbates to. But wait, you say "But what about the Quakers?" to which I reply "Have you never seen Sergeant York?"

4. Lounge   -   #5974
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    The prospect of an arms race is basically what every American masturbates to.
    An extension of our penises.

This movie series shat on the book's message and suffered from sequelitis, but I'll always hold the first one in high regard
    Last edited by anon; 06-26-2022 at 04:23 AM. Reason: "Fill your hand... draw."

5. Lounge   -   #5975
    The original Death Wish was pretty disturbing. Same with Dirty Harry. It's hard to believe that Death Wish/Dirty Harry and Death Wish 3/The Dead Pool are sort of the same thing. I guess the lesson learned is that we should all be thankful that they didn't franchise Taxi Driver.

In the words of Charles Bronson.......

6. Lounge   -   #5976
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    This movie series shat on the book's message and suffered from sequelitis, but I'll always hold the first one in high regard
    Have you seen the remake? I watched both the original and the remake back-to-back; it was interesting to see how times have changed. In the original, the rape scenes were pretty graphic but they shied away from the gore of him shooting the bad guys. In the new version it was just opposite.

7. Lounge   -   #5977
    Death Wish 3
    By this point they didn't care anymore, though oddly I have no particular complaint about seeing Bronson mow down gangbangers with a heavy machinegun.

I guess the lesson learned is that we should all be thankful that they didn't franchise Taxi Driver.
    Lends credence to the theory that Travis actually died after the final confrontation and famous finger gun scene.

8. Lounge   -   #5978
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    Have you seen the remake?
    Haven't, the trailer was enough to convince me it'd been diluted into a generic action flick. I suppose the part where Paul brings a revolver with live ammunition inside his airport luggage had to be heavily rewritten.

In the original, the rape scenes were pretty graphic
    Agreed.

but they shied away from the gore of him shooting the bad guys.
    One or two of those scenes actually show blood and you can easily tell it's red paint. That may have been a contributing factor

9. Lounge   -   #5979
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Happy 4th of July

May you have liberty and enough firepower to keep it

https://memes.getyarn.io/yarn-clip/c...d-6b0a114f2b46
    Last edited by megabyteme; 07-04-2022 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Stupid link
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #5980
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post

Lends credence to the theory that Travis actually died after the final confrontation and famous finger gun scene.
    Travis managed to crawl away into an alley where unfortunately he was gunned down by John Hinckley Jr. At least it saved us all the trauma of Dirty Grandpa.