Page 59 of 740 FirstFirst ... 9495657585960616269109159559 ... LastLast

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Republican scumboid
    I bet you could buy her new curtains for half that amount and she brings in more via Japanian tourists alone.
    1200 retweets on twitter

Didn't tag it either :bigdabs:

2. Lounge   -   #582
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Republican scumboid
    I bet you could buy her new curtains for half that amount and she brings in more via Japanian tourists alone.
    1200 retweets on twitter

Didn't tag it either :bigdabs:
    Nice one.
    See, I'm sitting here thinking that you'd have only got a tenth of the re-tweets if you'd put a giant wanktag on it - mainly because I'd never re-tweet anything that's been tagged.
    However, I don't have twitter and forswear all forms of social media, so wtf do I know.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #583
    Probably right.

In the vast free-flowing media shit-river that is twitter I appear to be stuck in a perpetual back-water. This is the first thing of mine that's got over 5 retweets, even though I've been trolling celebrities for months.

I only have 49 followers. Still, last week it was only 34.

4. Lounge   -   #584
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Plagiarise popular shit from the FP of Imgur. Intersperse those tweets with your OC
    If you do that each evening from your jacuzzi, you've won whatevar happens.
    Last edited by manker; 11-21-2016 at 11:29 AM. Reason: hot-tub or jacuzzi? i'm not used to dealing with high society
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #585
    That might be a plan

6. Lounge   -   #586
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I said I was going to swear off Westworld because of the soap operesque scenes, but I wanted to like it. Despite my proclamations, I've been pushing through, watching it as a chore that accompanied other tasks like eating, pooping, and laundry (not directly connected). It could be too early to call, but at episode 7, I feel like I just earned dividends on my perseverance.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

7. Lounge   -   #587
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I said I was going to swear off Westworld because of the soap operesque scenes, but I wanted to like it. Despite my proclamations, I've been pushing through, watching it as a chore that accompanied other tasks like eating, pooping, and laundry (not directly connected). It could be too early to call, but at episode 7, I feel like I just earned dividends on my perseverance.
    I've seen a similar mantra from mulder (or I've been dreaming about him again). Also Big Les said it was good. Looks like I'm going to binge this one when s01 is over.

In related news, I mentioned Dark Matter the other day. I stated that it was awful, and it was, but then I watched the last six episodes of the series in a row when teh missus went to bed early because she's a massive gay, and now I think it's awesome. I possibly thought it was shite because it was trying too hard to be Firefly. The main plot-line turned out to be pretty solid.
    Has anyone else watched this pile of wank/awesomeness?

8. Lounge   -   #588
    In related news, I mentioned Dark Matter the other day. I stated that it was awful, and it was, but then I watched the last six episodes of the series in a row when teh missus went to bed early because she's a massive gay, and now I think it's awesome. I possibly thought it was shite because it was trying too hard to be Firefly. The main plot-line turned out to be pretty solid.
    Has anyone else watched this pile of wank/awesomeness?
    Not I, so we shan't commiserate, but instead I feel like I want to rewatch Firefly.

9. Lounge   -   #589
    I've seen a similar mantra from mulder (or I've been dreaming about him again). Also Big Les said it was good. Looks like I'm going to binge this one when s01 is over.
    In my infinite narcissism, I understand this to mean that I definitely should say something again once the season closes. It's just that there are some really good plot lines, scenes, and acting adjacent to really bad plot lines, scenes, and acting; the unintended disparity is jarring. There were two key things that happened in episode 7 that strongly tipped toward my favor (a host's decision and a revelation).

10. Lounge   -   #590
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I watched like part of a couple of episodes of Dark Matter and that other show Killjoys that tries even harder to be Firefly but I thought both to be pretty bad. As for Westworld, my mind works on the principle that if all the bt internet fags that I find to be truly odious like it then I refuse to watch it 'cause I hate them and so don't want to be them and stuff.
    Respect my lack of authority.