Page 609 of 739 FirstFirst ... 109509559599606607608609610611612619659709 ... LastLast
Results 6,081 to 6,090 of 7385

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    The two things that I got from that is his name is chocolate bar and it took place in some country named after Lionel Messi. I hope there's a quiz so I can ace it.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #6082
    We also defeated the American scourge in something called the Men's 4x100m relay because I'm assuming the Americans all stopped running after 4x100 yards, mistakenly thinking the race was over. Suckers.

3. Lounge   -   #6083
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Do we have anyone who can run that far? That seems like an awfully long distance. I hope they all got to rest and have snacks between each 100m. Maybe the Merkin team expecting it to be a 4-day event. USA USA USA!!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #6084
    The two things that I got from that is his name is chocolate bar and it took place in some country named after Lionel Messi. I hope there's a quiz so I can ace it.
    You'll have to take a gun safety lesson first.

"I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. Lounge   -   #6085
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    That's wank. I thought the whole point of guns were that they are suppose to be dangerous. If not then Meg might as well walk around with a marshmallow stuffed down his pants.*

*I'm taking a leap of faith here and giving him the benefit of the doubt that he already doesn't.

6. Lounge   -   #6086
    *I'm taking a leap of faith here and giving him the benefit of the doubt that he already doesn't.
    Don't act like you don't desperately want to confirm it with your own hands.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. Lounge   -   #6087
    That does it!! I surrender my marshmallow before such fondling can take place...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #6088
    Anyway the whole point of guns is that they are suppose to be dangerous just like the whole point of scissors that they are suppose to be run with.

9. Lounge   -   #6089
    I really shouldn't need to point these things out.

10. Lounge   -   #6090
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post

I like the possibility that the interpreter was just pretending to understand what the guy was saying and just made up whatever came to mind.