Page 617 of 741 FirstFirst ... 117517567607614615616617618619620627667717 ... LastLast
Results 6,161 to 6,170 of 7410

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    https://www.benjaminlcorey.com/could...l-predictions/

I suspect most of us have given the possibility of this some thought.

If you don't want to/can't read, there's a video at the bottom of the page. It's quite a ways down and not a short read.

Even in a godless whirled, there's the possibility that many of these events could have been done to satisfy check boxes.

Also, prophesy and $10 $15 will buy you a cup of coffee
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #6162
    Also appears CNN is now headed by someone who wishes to be less liberal and more 'middle ground'. Seems to be firing anyone who refers to Trump as a demagogue.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...rump-demagogue
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #6163
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    https://www.benjaminlcorey.com/could...l-predictions/

I suspect most of us have given the possibility of this some thought.

If you don't want to/can't read, there's a video at the bottom of the page. It's quite a ways down and not a short read.

Even in a godless whirled, there's the possibility that many of these events could have been done to satisfy check boxes.

Also, prophesy and $10 $15 will buy you a cup of coffee
    What a load of hooey. Hardly any of those apply to Mark Zuckerberg. I have notice though how a lot of prominent billionaires seem to resemble archetypical Bond villains in appearance. Look at pictures of Musk or Bezos or Gautam Adani and say I'm wrong.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #6164
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Also appears CNN is now headed by someone who wishes to be less liberal and more 'middle ground'. Seems to be firing anyone who refers to Trump as a demagogue.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...rump-demagogue

Are they still allowed to refer to him as a political leader who seeks support by appealing to the desires and prejudices of ordinary people rather than by using rational argument? Btw CNN isn't liberal except maybe if you're a fascist.

MSNBC, now that's leftist but not in a good way seeing that it's still a bunch of rich people pretending to be in touch with the concerns of the common man.

5. Lounge   -   #6165
    While I'm on a rant.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/fed...gbtq-1.6564977

This is shite mainly because they government has failed to increase social assistance to poor people for a number of years while the price of everything has greatly increased. But hey let's toss 100 million to the gheys because virtue signalling or something.

6. Lounge   -   #6166
    2SLGBTQI+: An acronym for Two-Spirit, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, questioning, intersex. See LGBTQ+/LGBTQ2S+.
    FFS...I try to be supportive, but can't keep up with the weekly changes in the scrabble tiles.

7. Lounge   -   #6167
    All the munchkins want to know, Mr. Musk, are you a misguided capitalist in need of constant attention or a Bond villain?

8. Lounge   -   #6168
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    So, NASA has finally got things sorted, but this weather (Florida), does not bode well for the immediate future... {sigh} ...

Btw... no matter what may lift off... have an outstanding Labor Day Weekend!

P.S.: Oh yeah, carry on with the brilliant informative political discussion as before.
    Last edited by Stehle; 09-03-2022 at 04:09 PM. Reason: For those that celebrate it or not... Hoist one for me! ;)
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

9. Lounge   -   #6169
    Anyone want to log in to my "account" they are welcome to the money.

Your BTC wallet has been funded with 60.9 BTC making a total of (1,396,680.65 USD) as requested by you. Please login with below details to confirm your BTC balance. Website: xxxxcoincrowxxxx : customer ID : 10607661 Password : dv22ed Confirm your account balance.

Not only is this out of Russia but the online trust score is 0/100.

10. Lounge   -   #6170
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Oh well huh... https://www.wesh.com/article/artemis...bbed/41071794#

They're estimating weeks for repair. Perhaps mid or late September... {sigh} ...
    Last edited by Stehle; 09-04-2022 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Third times a charm.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson