Page 61 of 740 FirstFirst ... 11515859606162636471111161561 ... LastLast

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    That one where he dies a lot is pretty solid
    Oh yeah that sounds eminently watchable
    Edge of Tomorrow, innit. Emily Blunt kicked ass in that film, plus that black guy from corrie was in it for some reason.
    Oblivion was alright as well.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #602
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I've seen a similar mantra from mulder (or I've been dreaming about him again). Also Big Les said it was good. Looks like I'm going to binge this one when s01 is over.
    In my infinite narcissism, I understand this to mean that I definitely should say something again once the season closes. It's just that there are some really good plot lines, scenes, and acting adjacent to really bad plot lines, scenes, and acting; the unintended disparity is jarring. There were two key things that happened in episode 7 that strongly tipped toward my favor (a host's decision and a revelation).
    Yeah you should. These posts today have made my mind up to watch it, also my own narcissism likes the idea of you as some kind of intercontinental reminder service.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

3. Lounge   -   #603
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    6 episodes before anything happens??? That is waaaay too much foreplay. Like 6 episodes worth...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #604
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Was just wondering what Freddy Mercury would sound like unmixed. Impressive.

I saw that post on imgur, too. It's not my kind of thing but I listened to that vid this morning and lasted the whole 4 minutes, which is a personal record for me on jewtube.
    Also saw this on imgur and lol'd my mind was filled with concern. But you're alive so I assume it can't be you

5. Lounge   -   #605
    manker's Avatar effendi
    6 episodes before anything happens??? That is waaaay too much foreplay. Like 6 episodes worth...
    Stuff happens, it's just poorly acted and really hard to care about any of the sub-plots in the filler episodes.
    I'm wondering if it's just that I got invested in the characters, like always, and so I'm now able to forgive the sins more readily.

6. Lounge   -   #606
    Also saw this on imgur and lol'd my mind was filled with concern. But you're alive so I assume it can't be you
    Hehehe You would not believe how effective the words, "I am happily married, and have 2 kids" are. Well...you've got an idea...

And the wife only gets irritated with me when I don't get stuff done around the house. She tends to blame the time I spend with "[my] girls", but I am actually just kinda lazy.

My wife is actually a fifteen-foot tall plesiosaur from the middle triassic period, so I tread lightly.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #607
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'd have given up if it wasn't for the incredibly hawt burds (who don't have nudes anywhere on the internets, incidentally). Last half of the season delivered, maybe stick with it, Idol
    Presumably that's where Tom Cruise must show up then.

Younger, fatter, off key vesion.

I forget what happened in that season but I think they broke the show because it never returned for another year.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #608
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Hehehe You would not believe how effective the words, "I am happily married, and have 2 kids" are. Well...you've got an idea...

And the wife only gets irritated with me when I don't get stuff done around the house. She tends to blame the time I spend with "[my] girls", but I am actually just kinda lazy.

My wife is actually a fifteen-foot tall plesiosaur from the middle triassic period, so I tread lightly.
    Mary will never get that.

I'm led to believe that should the presentability of living quarters come into question, it's considered acceptable to enquire at a raised volume how she'd fucking like to spend all day clearing up after the kids while I'm dicking about with numbers you inconsiderate twat.

9. Lounge   -   #609
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I'd have given up if it wasn't for the incredibly hawt burds (who don't have nudes anywhere on the internets, incidentally). Last half of the season delivered, maybe stick with it, Idol
    Presumably that's where Tom Cruise must show up then.

Younger, fatter, off key vesion.

[vid]

I forget what happened in that season but I think they broke the show because it never returned for another year.
    Christ!
    I was waiting for a younger, fatter version of Tom Cruise to be on the judges panel or something. Didn't recognise her at all until a minute or so in.

Still /would, btw, even though she's a bit of a whale. I prefer the updated version but if modern science could provide me with a way to do both then I'm in.

10. Lounge   -   #610

Mary will never get that.

I'm led to believe that should the presentability of living quarters come into question, it's considered acceptable to enquire at a raised volume how she'd fucking like to spend all day clearing up after the kids while I'm dicking about with numbers you inconsiderate twat.