Page 620 of 740 FirstFirst ... 120520570610617618619620621622623630670720 ... LastLast
Results 6,191 to 6,200 of 7395

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I was speaking generally, not to your specific comment. Much that is wrong with the world can be summed up by her getting wall to wall media coverage to the extent that even Google feels the need to commemorate her passing on it's search page. Again, besides being born into privilege what else did she actually do in 96 years to deserve any of this? I bet she never had to do her own banking or cooking or arrange her own travel or tend a sick friend, not even once. I know she never bothered to learn to drive since chauffeurs. As for the oft repeated spending her entire life in service, either you serve or you rule, you can't do both so... bullshit.
    At least Diana set up an anti landmine charity.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #6192
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Can I be anti landmine without donating?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #6193
    Nothing to see here, just Trump loading several boxes onto his plane flying to New Jersey right after National Archives requested classified documents back.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ar-a-lago-raid

I wonder if the documents left at Mar Lago were low-level ones meant to later show that this was all another 'witch hunt' against poor Trump. And at the same time give him time to exploit and sell the valuable ones.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #6194
    Nothing is off the table for a person who buries his ex-wife on the back forty of a golf course so he can claim a tax credit.

5. Lounge   -   #6195
    That one is actually pretty brilliant, ngl...

Would he skin her and make a loin cloth? Pretty sure he's got some kind of Ivana memorabilia.

6. Lounge   -   #6196
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    I hear a podcast may be in the future for you two...
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

7. Lounge   -   #6197
    Falling is now the second leading cause of death in Russia.

https://globalnews.ca/news/9125813/r...terious-death/

8. Lounge   -   #6198
    Didn't Ivana 'accidentally' fall down some stairs?

9. Lounge   -   #6199
    "...a spokesperson for the New York City office of chief medical examiner confirmed reports that Ivana Trump apparently fell inadvertently and was found at the bottom of her home’s stairs."

10. Lounge   -   #6200
    Sometimes a coincidence isn't just a coincidence.