Page 627 of 739 FirstFirst ... 127527577617624625626627628629630637677727 ... LastLast
Results 6,261 to 6,270 of 7385

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    As an American, I am outraged these aren't available for home defense and hunting!!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #6262
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. Lounge   -   #6263
    The scope on top makes that pure gold!

I have to go through a background check (every freakin time!!!) before I can pick up my latest instrument of destruction (22lr MP5 semi-auto). I already have a number of add-ons pushing the boundaries of good taste. I'll try to remember to post a picture once it all comes together.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #6264
    I keep making my wife nervous when I keep bringing up my 'need' for that Gatlin gun.

5. Lounge   -   #6265
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    my 'need' for that Gatlin gun
    Let's use logic here. You can't keep xenomorphs off your backyard with a Glock 18.

6. Lounge   -   #6266
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Sometimes xenomorphs are the only thing standing between us and the Necromongers.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #6267
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I keep making my wife nervous when I keep bringing up my 'need' for that Gatlin gun.
    It's Gatling gun, I think you'll find.

I have a Howitzer in the front yard; it's pretty cool.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. Lounge   -   #6268
    Autocomplete threw that up and I went with it. I'll make up for it by adding an additional 'g' into a word in the very near future.

I can't think of a cooler lawn ornament. Please tell me you have garden gnomes in military gear surrounding it.

If you had a Russian made version, you could have Ukrainians seizing it as Russians fleeing.

9. Lounge   -   #6269
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Gatlin gun is any gun owned by one of the Gatlin Brothers, obviously.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Lounge   -   #6270
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    I have a Howitzer in the front yard; it's pretty cool.
    What's the plan against home invaders and/or wild animals capable of counterbattery fire?