Page 634 of 740 FirstFirst ... 134534584624631632633634635636637644684734 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,340 of 7395

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Honestly, I think I could still stand talking to Shay if he could recognize these types of historical similarities. Unfortunately, there's no, 'Holy shit-- the extreme right has taken things to an extreme!!'

The retort is always, '...but what about...'
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #6332
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'm assuming what with Brexit and the ongoing Conservative government farce that England has fallen into the sea by now.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #6333
    I don't expect anyone from England to confirm this as we all know, water is deadly to circuitry.

4. Lounge   -   #6334
    Should have just let let the zombies finish you back in two aught aught seven, it would have been a nobler death.

5. Lounge   -   #6335
    They have King Charles to... Sorry, can't finish that sentence for some reason.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #6336
    If only we could ship the homeless by train to camps or something. Or course we'd have to tattoo them first to make sure none of them disguise themselves as homeowners and hide in our midst.
    Can't we just feed them to the hungry? I mean, they say "eat the rich", but those guys have better security and others actually notice when they're missing.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. Lounge   -   #6337
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Honestly, I think I could still stand talking to Shay if he could recognize these types of historical similarities. Unfortunately, there's no, 'Holy shit-- the extreme right has taken things to an extreme!!'

The retort is always, '...but what about...'
    But her e-mails
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. Lounge   -   #6338
    'Lock her up...'

Ummmm....

'Execute him for treason.'

9. Lounge   -   #6339
    On a positive note, if freedom is ever in need of an inbred pedophile then England has that covered for us.

10. Lounge   -   #6340
    Likewise, we can always turn to Florida if for some reason we need alligators or crack. Mainly crack. I can't think of a reason for alligators.