Page 647 of 740 FirstFirst ... 147547597637644645646647648649650657697 ... LastLast
Results 6,461 to 6,470 of 7395

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Longest odds of winning in World Cup history. One hundred percent paid off. Believable only if it was a country like Sudan doing the upsetting and the entire sport wasn't, you know, totally corrupt..

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/22/footb...ntl/index.html

Anon, which player does Argentina plan on executing first?
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #6462
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Obviously didn't watch because soccer, but could someone please explain the reason why it appeared paid off like idgaf?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #6463
    Because that how things work in sports. Haven't you ever watched....

4. Lounge   -   #6464
    And this is the reason we had no public transportation this morning? Man, what a rip.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. Lounge   -   #6465
    Almost got all the parts for my nu computer. Just have to decide on a case and a AIO cooler. Cases I've been fluctuating on are Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO, the Corsair iCUE 5000X RGB and the Lian Li LANCOOL III RGB. I'm basically an indigenous person being hypnotized by the shiny trinkets.

6. Lounge   -   #6466
    Chainsaw Man
    Denji has a simple dream—to live a happy and peaceful life, spending time with a girl he likes. This is a far cry from reality, however, as Denji is forced by the yakuza into killing devils in order to pay off his crushing debts. Using his pet devil Pochita as a weapon, he is ready to do anything for a bit of cash. Unfortunately, he has outlived his usefulness and is murdered by a devil in contract with the yakuza. However, in an unexpected turn of events, Pochita merges with Denji's dead body and grants him the powers of a chainsaw devil. Now able to transform parts of his body into chainsaws, a revived Denji uses his new abilities to quickly and brutally dispatch his enemies. Catching the eye of the official devil hunters who arrive at the scene, he is offered work at the Public Safety Bureau as one of them. Now with the means to face even the toughest of enemies, Denji will stop at nothing to achieve his simple teenage dreams.
    Apparently they do a lot of drugs in Japan.

7. Lounge   -   #6467
    Almost got all the parts for my nu computer. Just have to decide on a case and a AIO cooler.
    Cases and coolers are for people who are sexually attracted to others of their same gender.

Image.jpg

8. Lounge   -   #6468
    Apparently they do a lot of drugs in Japan.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gantz#Plot

I blame the fallout from those two nukes, but they invented eroge and instant noodles so it's a net positive.

9. Lounge   -   #6469
    Also Kaiju.

10. Lounge   -   #6470
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    And this is the reason we had no public transportation this morning? Man, what a rip.
    Shay says only communists rely on public transportation.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.