Page 663 of 739 FirstFirst ... 163563613653660661662663664665666673713 ... LastLast
Results 6,621 to 6,630 of 7385

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I have an old victrola on which I play my 78's. I both plays records and is good exercise because you need to crank it up first for it to work. Laugh if you must but who's saving electricity bills.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #6622
    Honest answer is I don't really listen to music or watch TV anymore plus living alone, I really don't see much of a need for anything beyond a desktop, a laptop and a mobile phone any longer.

3. Lounge   -   #6623
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    You are becoming an old cat lady quicker than I expected. They'll eat you as soon as they sense weakness or suspect you are out of catfood.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #6624
    Old cat loving woman maybe but never a lady. On a unrelated note, the site seems to be acting up and with anon AWOL, I wonder if the end is indeed really nigh this time? On the plus side I will finally get to stop wondering why everyone who doesn't post anymore is such a cunt.

5. Lounge   -   #6625
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    On a unrelated note, the site seems to be acting up and with anon AWOL, I wonder if the end is indeed really nigh this time?
    Well, from an NZB-posting perspective the site is pretty much unusable at the moment, so I guess I won't until it's been rebooted/fixed/whatever...

6. Lounge   -   #6626
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Yup... and here I thought it might just be on my end or just me... some days life can be very strange indeed...

Back to a good book.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

7. Lounge   -   #6627
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I still find anon's disappearance odd. He seems like the kind of guy who would say goodbye to at least a few of us (okay, that's currently ALL of us).

Any chance someone simply tripped over the country's internet connection and nobody has plugged it back in yet?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #6628
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    All is good again (except the disappearance of anon) a true mystery...

Damn I almost made it half way through Tom Clancy's "Red Winter" (Jack Ryan cold war stuff) ....oh yeah there's another thread for that.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

9. Lounge   -   #6629
    I am here!

The broken site functionality was caused by fststatic.com expiring, but that's fixed now.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. Lounge   -   #6630
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    I remember being surpised at how tiny Messi is.

I met Pele in Atlanta back in '89 and he was a little guy, too.
    Maradona was no skyscraper either, but that helped him move like a derailed bullet train - too fast and scary to stop

Also, RIP Pelé
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."