Page 748 of 754 FirstFirst ... 248648698738745746747748749750751 ... LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,480 of 7535

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Or soap.

(I'll start calling my lawyer now...)
    I'm sure everything will be fine. It's not like you insulted Taylor Swift.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #7472
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    What is the world coming to?? It's a disgrace that a complete fraud pseudo-billionaire who has surrounded himself with felons while committing multiple felonies to defraud voters cannot get the justice system to completely abandon all rules of law.

At least he's still got boxes of classifieds documents to trade with our enemies for asylum from personal responsibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #7473
    I'm sure everything will be fine. It's not like you insulted Taylor Swift.
    Dealing with the downvote brigade would have been tough, even for me.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. Lounge   -   #7474
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    At least he's still got boxes of classifieds documents to trade with our enemies for asylum from personal responsibility.
    And a large fan club who will still love him afterwards

Speaking of which, where's shaina? Did the IDF need all the help it could get?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. Lounge   -   #7475
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Did the IDF need all the help it could get?
    Babies...so many babies-- send in reinforcements!!
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #7476
    Trump, Israel, Russia...I'm pretty sure Shay sides with the villains in Bond movies

7. Lounge   -   #7477

Babies...so many babies-- send in reinforcements!!
    The least Israel could do is create a Nazi Israeli Youth Brigade to kill the babies so it would be less of a lop-sided fight. PR is as important in genocides as anywhere else.

8. Lounge   -   #7478
    What is the world coming to?? It's a disgrace that a complete fraud pseudo-billionaire who has surrounded himself with felons while committing multiple felonies to defraud voters cannot get the justice system to completely abandon all rules of law.

Serious question. Do you think that the judge has the balls to sentence him to actual jailtime even after being found guilty of 34 felonies?

9. Lounge   -   #7479
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Serious question. Do you think that the judge has the balls to sentence him to actual jailtime even after being found guilty of 34 felonies?
    I'm not holding my breath. If he had wanted to send a signal, he already would have actually sanctioned him for contempt during the trial.

10. Lounge   -   #7480
    There have already been nearly a half-dozen times people could have used their power to put an end to his contempt for literally anything good people believe in. No one has. Or he has been protected by people he has appointed or are his co-conspirators.

No. No one will hold him accountable for anything. And *that* is how we will get a fascist dictator with the most advanced and largest military in the world.