Page 750 of 756 FirstFirst ... 250650700740747748749750751752753 ... LastLast
Results 7,491 to 7,500 of 7559

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

  1. #7491
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,914
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    On this most solemn of dates, let us pause in remembrance the Trump dodged the Draft. But whatever, right, patriots?
    Trump got deferments.

    Bill Clinton got deferments.

    Joe Biden got deferments.


    Try again.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

    -Mark Twain

  2. Lounge   -   #7492
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    31,141
    So you argument is because other Presidents were equally sleazy and cowardly then Trump should be excused. Yer Honour, sure I killed all those people but I have evidence that other people historically have also committed mass murder as well so I skate, right?
    Respect my lack of authority.

  3. Lounge   -   #7493
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    31,141
    If you are looking for me to defend either Clinton or Biden I'm afraid you need to look for another tree to bark up. Clinton, I more than a little believe, like Trump was in Involved with Epstein.
    Respect my lack of authority.

  4. Lounge   -   #7494
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,914
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    So you argument is because other Presidents were equally sleazy and cowardly then Trump should be excused. Yer Honour, sure I killed all those people but I have evidence that other people historically have also committed mass murder as well so I skate, right?
    Okay, then, back to your point:

    Why do you regard Trump's status as exceptional - especially in light of the fact Biden is a draft-dodger in precisely the same mold as Trump?

    Do you find the slightest irony in the fact the Trump story was published by the Biden White House?

    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    If you are looking for me to defend either Clinton or Biden I'm afraid you need to look for another tree to bark up. Clinton, I more than a little believe, like Trump was in Involved with Epstein.
    You say you "believe"...if you have proofs, let's hear them.

    No one is denying Trump and Epstein knew each other, but you speak as if you have access to manifests or something.

    Extant anecdotal evidence indicates Trump was sickened by what he discovered about Epstein and banished him from his properties.

    On the other hand, anyone who would defend or define Clinton's relationship with Epstein is conspicuously silent.

    I await the looming revelations about Epstein's associates and activities with 'bated breath.
    Last edited by j2k4; 06-07-2024 at 12:02 AM.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

    -Mark Twain

  5. Lounge   -   #7495
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Obvious Leftist plot to unempower people who aren't thinking straight. Well played, Bill Gates, well played.
    Always a pleasure.

    Image.jpg
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

  6. Lounge   -   #7496
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    On this most solemn of dates, let us pause in remembrance the Trump dodged the Draft. But whatever, right, patriots?
    Trump got deferments.

    Bill Clinton got deferments.

    Joe Biden got deferments.


    Try again.
    quel film est ton préféré
    Last edited by american333; 06-28-2024 at 06:32 AM.

  7. Lounge   -   #7497
    nous aimons la paix pour tout le monde
    Last edited by american333; 06-28-2024 at 06:32 AM.

  8. Lounge   -   #7498
    Quote Originally Posted by american333 View Post
    Hunter biden got detergent

    He washes his thong daily
    Image.jpg
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

  9. Lounge   -   #7499
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,914
    Quote Originally Posted by american333 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post

    Trump got deferments.

    Bill Clinton got deferments.

    Joe Biden got deferments.


    Try again.

    Hunter biden got detergent

    He washes his thong daily
    Do you have proof?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

    -Mark Twain

  10. Lounge   -   #7500
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    31,141
    He can't answer "yes" because then the CIA would have him killed.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •