Page 374 of 742 FirstFirst ... 274324364371372373374375376377384424474 ... LastLast
Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 7411

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Weird YouTube algorithm decided I should watch JLH's boobs entering a scene a good two seconds before the rest of her does.
    I suspect it's those damn Christians trying Conversion therapy on you.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #3732
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I thought it was because YouTube likes me.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #3733
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Hewitt rhymes with pooitt. I want her to poo on my chest, coincidence?

4. Lounge   -   #3734
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    ersonally as I've said ad infinitum, as I ask for is a government a little lot less subject to such rampant
    corruption and maybe someone who is objectively not such a terrible human being in charge.
    How can anyone with human decency not agree with you (I sure as fuck do!!!)?? Is there such a thing or possible today Idol??, that also depends on the views of a person and if he is a Hugger or not
    With media access today Twitter , Facebook, Camera Phones , accosting people, entitlement over reality, and how they can twist a narrative and now actual fact checking before anything is really released is gone!! Now it is spread the lies and don't even apologize who you are hurting/slandering!!. Next if you really go through all the US 24hr news outlets, it is easy to see there is only one that broadcast some Left but mainly Liberal/Moderate/Center/Right/Conservative news and that is Fox News because they have Reporters that just report the news and not opinions, and you have Anchors that just report the news, and then you have nutjob Opinion reporters or a narrative right??
    Take any other News Station out there?? They are all Left!! not even Liberal/Moderate anymore!!, because Fox is the biggest out there with affiliates but if you switch to MSNBC, CNN, and you can do every 2 ours and not miss a thing because you know if G-D forbid there is a plane crash, it will get 3 minutes of air time and then right back to Bashing Trump!!, and even if there is something they have reported was way off wrong!! they just keep going!!, and there ratings are down Idol and you saying that no one has Left Trumps base is true, but now he is going to get more because of the Crap already??
    Now the back and forth with rhetoric of the DNC nominees is just internal to get a candidate to try to beat Trump, and we know that will mellow out on there crazy policies!!, But i will give you some predictions Bernie is going to get fucked again!!, and that will be a good thing for the country, and Left will try everything to bash Biden not to jump into the race, but he may be a guy that really all they got is he is a hugger so far, I think he is a pretty honest and straight shooter guy?? But can he beat Trump with Obama's agenda with a few Left wing policies?? That would be the question??

Now hopefully this will bring Cabby out of the woodwork and add his 2 cents, and i will add that depending on what state you live in the US, everyone has there leaning views?? So you do have to take that with a grain of salt

And Idol common sense tells you why they want the full Mueller report!!, they want to hurt anyone that is connected to Trump!!, even if they can't get him.,, I just don't understand how people can close there eyes and think that Clinton was an angel compared to Trump??
    Last edited by shaina; 04-06-2019 at 09:39 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #3735
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Trump could eat a newborn baby on live television (I hear he only eats them in private) and Shay would still support him blindly-- back him by citing 'facts' of it being 'a good alternative to cattle and a necessary way to counteract overpopulation.' Fox would sing praises of how brave he is for defying the liberal vegan pussies.

6. Lounge   -   #3736

7. Lounge   -   #3737
    cool?

8. Lounge   -   #3738
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    You are one open minded guy Mulder, what is your preference on golden showers

Attachment 182279

9. Lounge   -   #3739
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    You are one open minded guy Mulder, what is your preference on golden showers

Attachment 182279
    I don't believe he's ever expressed any interest in Canadian Jews.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #3740
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I don't believe he's ever expressed any interest in Canadian Jews.
    Last edited by shaina; 04-09-2019 at 03:39 AM.